Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pyramid General Discussion

Started by duff, February 03, 2008, 03:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannom

i agree with you, thank you for your interesting inputs, very surprising, transmuting with a pyramid or tetrahedrons

Ormus can be done with much more metals, even with copper, and silver, supra conductivity can be found in many places, even in air like prana, in water, underground etc.

i suppose that we are the champion as many members in this forum to find a way to reproduce easy things and spread them to be reproduce in the world

if someone find such others interesting links, don't be shy, let us know

and what about trying all that stuff, i must find gold ? and place it in the middle of a pyramid, the first vortex is over the pyramid, and the second vortex is like a ball of energy, like a stargate in the full meaning way

learning, learning, and learning, and then it must be test somehow, by many of us i hope
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

Xeno

Hi there, i have myself conducted an experiment, that is extremely easy to reproduce.

1. A pyramid form, i used one of those expensive but fun to play/experiment with cylinder shaped neomagnet bars and steel balls set, well 2 actually for building larger structures and whatnot.
But according to the information i browsed at the time any pyramid "material" would work, as long its the shape of a pyramid, I used the same length on all the sides including the ones running up to the top. Note however, that i don't own a compass to determine south or north pole of the magnets, but i use a "neutral" base like this ;

o------o
| \    / |
|   x   |
| /    \ |
o------o

And the configuration of the base is a closed magnetic loop, in attraction mode, however, the top is strongly either N or S (magnets connect to the 5th ball, which is the top) and the 4 legs from the top running down to the 4 "steelball" corners, which in the end doesent make the base neutral anymore, but the opposite of the top and 1/4 in strength. 

2. 2x Glasses/cups or mugs, filled whit youre regular tap water, same amount.

3. Place the pyramid above one of them after putting them both in the fridge(cooler or what its called) in youre kitchen, (not the freezer).

4. Let em sit in there for a minimum of 30 minutes, then take it out, u now have 2 glasses of cold fresh water to drink, taste em both, report youre findings. ;)
And feel free to experiment whit different possible configurations.
(note i personally whit the glass and the amount of magnets forming the square base of the pyramid, it perfectly slips outside of the glass, and rests decently centered on the 4 sides running up to the top of the pyramid, whit the square base being at the same level outside the glass as the water inside it.

Personally i prefer the taste from the pyramid influenced water, for some reason i find it tastes "fresher"

And i have since then conducted 2 differrent blind tests whit family and friends, having 3 glasses of water 2 like the ones above and one whit newly tapped water, just like when youre thirsty and want some, asking them what they liked the best, everyone commented that one of them tastes quote ; different, strange, funny, fresher somehow.

And of course they asked me how it comes that it tastes different, not having any previous knowledge about what i might have done to it.
Lets just say they are quite baffled about what they now know.

Onto my second experiment that is currently on the way, whitout knowing what the result will be, and poor knowledge of chemistry, and to see if the pyramid will affect it, but its still fun to experiment, and props to u Drannom for giving me the inspiration, and i got an idea for u to try there if it is possible.

1. Saturated to some degree, a small amount of water whit a regular table salt we have over here, container for the water is a plastic top, the airtight version, the water is on top of it.

_                          _
|  | ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ |  |     
|  |______________|  |

2. Using one of a few of those round metallic discs from an old hardrive, as something to place the pyramid on, and the dimensions from the disk fits perfectly so it rests on the plastic lids "walls"

3. Letting it dry up and see if crystals will form and perhaps being influenced by the pyramid in its shaping progress.

Note i have no idea if the salt even will form into a crystal of some sort, or if it will be influenced by the pyramid, but that's half the fun of coming up whit an idea to an experiment, right ? ;)

The idea i spoke of earlier Drannom and have in mind was if it is possible, to make some kind of permanent battery/superlight converter incorporating Nitunnun's understanding whit the different materials used and the cw and ccw spin, and youre awesome crystall growingskills.

The "prototype" is decently easy, top metall cap should have a wire running out of it as well as the bottom one, and the crystall latice will completely surround it all, as well as working as "insulation" between the top and bottom metall pyramid parts.

That's the basic idea will it work ? or does it have to be more advanced i dunno but that's probably something u guys can figure out in that case.

Either way if it works or not u will have a nice looking metall pyramid inside youre crystall pyramid.

Feel free to expand on the idea any way u guys want :)

Xeno

Ha ha i just checked my last experiment, its a mess, and after dissecting this mess, not much crystallised salt at all where i thought it would be, instead it started "growing" on top of the plate and kinda stuck around where the base of the pyramid touched the plate via the steel balls, as well as "leaking" out, good stuff i placed it on top of one of those plastic "planks" for cutting stuff on when cooking.

Strange thing tho, the complete underside of the hard drive plate i used to put the pyramid on, is completely clean of crystals, while the top of it is completely covered.
Since it was a bit of a failure, I'm going to redo the experiment to a degree, utilising no plate, using a much larger pyramid, whit the container inside of the pyramid instead of a small one standing on top of the container.