Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question: What is the best way to disclose?

Started by rhombus24, January 06, 2009, 04:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CANGAS

Quote from: Cloxxki on August 22, 2009, 04:27:27 AM
May I add, that once you'd video-documented the prototype and how it works, get the prototype into a SAFE country first. One is safer than the other. I wouldn't bring my prototype to the USA, for instance. A FE researcher in another country would receive my request to verify my own findings, and offer additional comments. These should also be disclosed online.

Why are you all so cryptic?

What are the SAFE countrys?  Mars?

CANGAS 83

conradelektro

Quote from: rhombus24 on January 06, 2009, 09:37:14 PM
@all
Is there anyone that has the knowledge and wouldn't mind posting how other claimed FE inventors went wrong in their disclosure, or at least how they disclosed it.  And also why people like Bearden, that are still alive, have not done more to advertise..

The only right way to disclose something is to really have something to disclose.

All the "inventors" who showed up in this forum in the last ten years and bragged about something to disclose did not have anything useful.

And all the world got was cryptic promises and vague insinuations. You are making a great effort to act in the same way.

The next thing you have to start: how can I disclose without it being stolen by someone? Or, said in a straight forward way, how can I become rich from the  disclosure?

Greetings, Conrad

forest

Quote from: conradelektro on September 15, 2014, 05:57:57 AM
The only right way to disclose something is to really have something to disclose.

All the "inventors" who showed up in this forum in the last ten years and bragged about something to disclose did not have anything useful.

And all the world got was cryptic promises and vague insinuations. You are making a great effort to act in the same way.

The next thing you have to start: how can I disclose without it being stolen by someone? Or, said in a straight forward way, how can I become rich from the  disclosure?

Greetings, Conrad

Do you have answers to the last questions ?  :o

conradelektro

Quote from: forest on September 15, 2014, 06:18:12 AM

I think I gave the answer:

If you have invented something useful, you can succeed in all ways (become famous, earn some real money, find a beautiful women).

Of course, success is not guaranteed. But if you have nothing (just delusion or human error or fraud), failure is guaranteed.

Is that difficult to understand? So, do the most important thing first (invent something useful) and then worry about the commercial details. There are many ways to do business, but first you must have something to sell.

Some people sell hot air, but I do not like such people and do not want to encourage that.

Greetings, Conrad

Qwert

Quote from: forest on September 15, 2014, 06:18:12 AM

Yes, he has; I've read some of his posts about this subject. Must look probably somewhere about summertime of the past year (2013) of his posts.