Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Giving it away?!

Started by Randomsomeone, January 16, 2009, 02:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

All I say is "Screw patents, and screw the money", I only in it for the science, and just for the fun of it. Even if I never succede in making a F.E machine, at least I would have had fun in trying.  ;D
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

z.monkey

Quote from: Bulbz on January 17, 2009, 02:17:17 PM
All I say is "Screw patents, and screw the money", I only in it for the science, and just for the fun of it. Even if I never succede in making a F.E machine, at least I would have had fun in trying.  ;D
Building a FE Device is just an excuse to use my power tools and soldering iron...
We shall build and they will come, uh.. watch us.. use power tools...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

innovation_station

Quote from: Randomsomeone on January 17, 2009, 02:12:42 PM
Hahaha, wow your one of "those" ? ....all big business is evil and the government is trying to kidnap you for alien experiments?

Yea, you want to have a plan on how to introduce it...who to go to...what deals to make... but its not all cloak and daggers as you think. Do you have ANY experience in this? Or is all your knowledge from movies?....

im not being rude wattsup but i must agree to a point here

i dont have enough experience  at this altho i never did with fe devices 3 years ago eather  ;)

lol i will learn as will we all

indeed there is far more to this puzzel than thought at first glance ..

for the record all my basic work is OPENSOURCE... 

WHOS FAULT IS IT IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT ....    8)

peace out ....

anyone know what a multipass is ?.

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

flathunter

@random

Why come on this website?  This is a website for open sourcing ideas, and having a bit of fun at the same time.  You wanna make money, go and invest in gold.  You wanna save mankind, meet some nice folks, and have a bit of a laugh with some power tools, you come on OU.com.

Why on Earth would anyone come here just to say - ''if i build a device i aint telling any of you guys what it is, or how it works''.  Its like saying to someone ''I've got a secret, but im not telling''.  Its just childish in my humble opinion.  ::)

Doug1

All very good points. I have wondered if such a topic would result in constructive or a destructive direction. As the size of the subject $ value is beyond comprehension with world wide impact that will touch each every person for the next 100 yrs. I don't for see the making $ aspect being such a problem. It will trickle down to the benefit of everyone except those who want complete control to limit the use for large profit or to prevent squashing the money handlers already in place who are putting the world into a debt that will out live our great great grand children. You can't use the argument it will fobar the current economy because that is already a complete cluster f--k nor is it sustainable.
FE will never be excepted as long as there is a way to profit and control other means to provide energy to consumers that can be made to "appear" a limited commodity. Even finding a way to mass produce a FE device will prove to be harsh lesson. Most manufacturers will not want to get involved,at least the larger ones who will be very quick to assess the impact it will have on there own standing in the business community. They have need to rely on banks to operate who in turn have money lent out to existing corporations whom you wish to undermine. How long will it take these mental giants to figure out your vision will end their future monetary gains in the energy related businesses like oil and nuke coal used world wide. You can argue all you want about all the new jobs it will create and how they will be towards a better future. But that will not be the be how it is presented to the plant supervisor or the plant employees by the company owner who's business will vanish. It wont be the spin the banks put on it who will lose all future revenues they presently have leveraged against the energy commodities to their stock holders. The MIB wont have to lift a single finger or spend a penny on your demise. You'll have the biggest fattest bulls eye painted on your forehead that anyone has ever seen. You'll be killed by a normal everyday Joe who's family fortune was lost to your vision or a guy who's unemployment has ran out and now can't feed his family. It wont matter to him your good intentions are for a better future. You just wiped his future out how is that better for him. What of all the gov jobs that are payed for through taxes? One in five jobs in the US is gov related. How many of them will be cut to the loss of tax revenues and the secondary jobs for the people who help support those people with goods and services. None of you appear insane enough to jump on a grenade just for shits and giggles, not so far.
   If you dont have a real plan how to implement such a change over you dont have any chance at all. Nor will any large corporation.
When Telsa introduced ac power it was primarily for lighting and the companies he had to fight were little shit box lamp oil and natual gas companies.He almost failed because the banks had put so much money into the dc power system and the shit box gas and lamp oil companies in the then developed countries. Lamp oil was shipped via the ocean shipping industry which was financed by banks.Dc power equipment manufacturing financed by banks.
  Aside form whether or not anyone has big enough balls or is completely insane enough to die just for fun of seeing what it feels like.
   Why follow a failed path? Keep it small keep it underground. Like satilite TV hacking ,not everyone is doing it but it's wide spread enough to keep it alive. Make a modest return and give the world time to catch up. If enough people do it spread out all over the world you can't kill it you cant completely stop it and eventually businesses will adjust to it and find revenues in others places.
  If you want to save the world teach the world to live a simpler standard of living requiring less of the world resources.Make being a pig a bad thing.Then there will be enough for everyone. Just another opinion.