Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STEORN is NOT DEAD!!! Go check their website NOW !!! WWW.STEORN.COM

Started by Tracker, February 03, 2009, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: hansvonlieven on February 08, 2009, 03:32:21 AM
Paul, I have a very strong ***FEELING*** you are part of their marketing team.

Quote from: Bulbz on February 09, 2009, 01:16:49 PMPlease trust me, Mr Vonlieven isn't a bad person. He's good, I can ***SENSE*** it  ;)

Well there's the problem, lol. Feelings and intuition are highly undeveloped in people. Try using concrete logic, mental consciousness. It does wonders! :)

PL

Bulbz

Quote from: PaulLowrance on February 09, 2009, 03:15:43 PM
Well there's the problem, lol. Feelings and intuition are highly undeveloped in people. Try using concrete logic, mental consciousness. It does wonders! :)

PL

I don't know about whatever problem you have vith Hans personal or otherwise, I always try to get along with people on this site. I just happen to think Mr Vonlieven is an OK guy. He has always been polite to me, and above all, whenever he answers any of my posts or ideas, he always finds the time to listen and help.

I even think you're OK deep down, but you must really try to get along with others, no matter what their views are. Unless they work for OPEC of course  ;D
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Bulbz on February 09, 2009, 06:45:14 PMyou must really try to get along with others, no matter what their views are.
I place truth over what others may think of me. I firmly believe one of humanities biggest problems is avoiding true communication. True communication is *NOT* dancing around peoples sensitive emotions.

PL

yoyo

hey paul l
hows this for true communication
u sound like a paid shill for steorn even though i dont think u r
u do nothing but gush over them
when in fact they have never produced anything but gibberish and requests for $$
and u calling hans and others liars is out of line
hans is usually very thoughtful and helpful and knowledgable
u r picking the wrong fight
cause next thing u know u will have a gang of others ready to beat u down good
so maybe u should learn up on the history of steorn and u will see
thus far its been nothing but fluff with no substance
or more like bullshit in more direct language

>:(

PaulLowrance

Quote from: yoyo on February 09, 2009, 09:33:14 PMwhen in fact they have never produced anything but gibberish and requests for $$
"Fact" huh? LOL  Maybe you people have a different definition of the word "fact." Maybe you have access to inside the Steorn company and know for "fact" that "they have never produced anything but gibberish and requests for $$"  I don't think so.

Quote from: yoyo on February 09, 2009, 09:33:14 PMcause next thing u know u will have a gang of others ready to beat u down good
That means nothing to me. Go for it. See how much you can beat me down. LOL You and your cronies couldn't harm me in any way possible. So yes, I am calling hans a liar because he knowingly said something false about a company.

I will always ask people for proof when they trash a company.  :)

Quote from: yoyo on February 09, 2009, 09:33:14 PMso maybe u should learn up on the history of steorn and u will see
thus far its been nothing but fluff with no substance
or more like bullshit in more direct language
"Fluff" "bullshit"  what do you and your cronies have to show?  Show us something?

PL