Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toroidal Motor

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Quote from: Low-Q on March 29, 2009, 10:36:22 AM
You cannot load generator without loading it. That must be rule #1. :)

Vidar

Better add "As far as I know" to that sentence. Don't limit others with your own limits  ;).

gravityblock

Quote from: Low-Q on March 29, 2009, 10:36:22 AM
You cannot load generator without loading it. That must be rule #1. :)

Vidar

An electron has an axial spin and an orbital spin (momentum).  The orbital momentum is the generator (homopolar generator) and the axial spin is the motor (conventional motor).  An electron's axial spin undergoes Lenz's law (just like a conventional motor), and it is the orbital momentum that overcomes this force to give us torque or power.

Now, this may not be describing how the electron works correctly, but if it is correct then rule #1 doesn't apply to the electron or to what I described about the 2 axial system.

My ideas are trying to mimic nature.  When you try to mimic nature, then you don't need to worry about the rules or laws that may apply.....because if you do successfully mimic nature, then it is only reasonable to believe that it will follow the laws of nature.

I'm trying to learn the correct laws to assist or guide me in the right direction to mimic or to understand nature, so I can come up with better or correct concepts......  ;D

"The day you stop learning, is the day you die"

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

Oke here is my latest design in this whole story. I learned that it is crucial to have the wire piece being between the inner and outer diameter of the ring magnet. If you go beyond that region it will have a force in the other direction on those pieces. It's also crucial to shield the circuit that doesn't contribute to the wanted torque as good as possible to eliminate any interaction between the magnets. I plan on buying some big ferrite ring magnets for this experiment.

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on March 31, 2009, 07:46:56 AM
Oke here is my latest design in this whole story. I learned that it is crucial to have the wire piece being between the inner and outer diameter of the ring magnet. If you go beyond that region it will have a force in the other direction on those pieces. It's also crucial to shield the circuit that doesn't contribute to the wanted torque as good as possible to eliminate any interaction between the magnets. I plan on buying some big ferrite ring magnets for this experiment.
You really are a racer in 3D :) Nice drawings you make @broli!

I have an idea you can try, and it is very easy to test.
But first: I don't know if you have read my tests with the ferrite beads, but I discovered that the flux is crossing the wire right at the point when one flux line is going from one side of the bead to the other. Right at this moment the fluxline are crossing the wire, making a counter current in that part of the wire - so the result is zero energy output as there is all flux that at some point will cross the wire no matter what solid material you shield it with.

However, then I was thinking on something else. If you use steel springs as a shield, the spring shape will probably work as a shield that continously moves a fluxline to the other side without actually crossing the wire itself. If it do it will cross the wire almost in parallell to it and not angular to it. So I had hoped that the flux lines that was crossing the shield didn't create current flow in the wire.

These springs can you get almost everywhere, from small diameter to big diameter. If they are flexible, you can easily "wrap" the spring around the wire by screwing the spring in place. It will probably not shield 100%, but the magnetic flux will prefer the spring and follow the shape of the springwire instead of crossing the air where the coil wire is.

Just an idea that will probably work better than a "conventional" shield of solid ferrite or steel.

Vidar

broli

I don't quite understand why the flux crosses the wire like you mention. Can you make a drawing of this?