Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toroidal Motor

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

Quote from: gravityblock on March 25, 2009, 09:51:48 PM
Jadaro, I can't believe you asked about the solid state solution.  Would the solid state device change the underlying principals of the mechanical setup?

Speaking purely binary: 1

A solid state device would prove that magnets have current flowing through them - being channeled through the aether.

A mechanical setup would just further prove the current norms.

gravityblock

Quote from: jadaro2600 on March 25, 2009, 10:53:17 PM
Speaking purely binary: 1

A solid state device would prove that magnets have current flowing through them - being channeled through the aether.

A mechanical setup would just further prove the current norms.

Jadaro, we're definitely not on the same page.  It's OK that we do not agree.  It would be a boring world, if everyone thought and agreed to everything I thought.

Believe what you want.  I know that a mechanical device proves the same thing as a solid state device.  That is just common sense.  The same underlying principals used for building a mechanical device would also be employed into the solid state device.  They would both represent the same principals.

So, Speaking purely binary: 0   ;D
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on March 25, 2009, 07:32:40 AM
So according to you a hompolar generator is...not a generator? LOL  ;D. Low-q you are just arguing for the sake of arguing it's a bit stupid. The reason why relative rotation does not inudce a voltage like you just said is because Einstein polluted physics with his relativity theories.The Lorentz transformation which turns a magnetic field into an electric field and vice versa between two moving frames is the biggest bag of bullshit in the whole of "academic" physics. A magnetic field stays a magnetic field regardless of my movement.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/farhom.htm
A homopolar generator is a generator, but not without Lenz law affecting it. And when it comes to who is arguing for the sake of arguing, I'm not so sure whos that is gonna be ;). You deny my experiments, deny that i have testresults of several experiments. And who are you rising above Einstein and other physicists? I know you do not know much such about physics after I read another thread about some transformers with these high Ohm resistors to make it Lenzless.

I got the beads, and made a very simple generator. The hope was to make the flux following the beads to prevent it from crossing the wire as shown in one of your previous pictures. What do you know - It didn't work. Not a single mV to indicate. The flux is somehow crossing the wire when it jumps from one side of the bead to the other, the flux HAS TO get "airborne" and cross the hole in the middle of the bead where the wire is. So I guess it wasn't that easy to make a hmopolar generator with several windings after all. I kind a knew the result in advance, but I had to try it to proove me wrong or right.

I look forward to your physical proof of your theories. I also whish you could tune down a bit, and become a little more moderate in your unsurpassness as skills in physics - you might be wrong about it. If you're right, you may have to make a 10 cubic mile big generator to get out 1 pW. Then a windmill is far more efficient ;D

Vidar

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on March 25, 2009, 06:49:11 PM
WOW. Jorge Guala-Valverde died last month. He died even on a relative young age namely 59. Looks like someone has to continue where he left off  ;D.

Inform yourself and read what this man has shown...

http://www.worldnpa.org/php2/index.php?tab0=Scientists&tab1=Scientists&tab2=Display&id=579
He has played too much with mercury in his homopolar motor - maybe that was a catalyst to his death?

Vidar

broli

My neo mags came today and had lots of fun with them. All experiments were predictable others didn't do what I wanted.

@Jadaro2006: What I'm saying is nothing new in fact it's 150 years old. If you are ready to listen I will talk. But as long as you have that closed minded attitude we need to leave each other alone. Less talk more research please.