Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toroidal Motor

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: jadaro2600 on March 25, 2009, 07:51:08 PM
This is a big fat wtf going out to broli.

How far behind am I? ...how far AHEAD are you?

Your almost 150 years behind.   ;D

I guess I was wrong about you being a day late in one of my previous posts.  :o
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

jadaro2600

Quote from: broli on March 23, 2009, 05:39:01 AM

Eddy currents? I don't think so. Eddy currents only arise in a classic Faraday disk setup where the disk is a lot larger than the magnetic field covering it. If the magnetic field covers the entire disk then eddy currents are not there. The braking (if used as a generator) will still be there but not due to eddy currents but due to moving charge in a constant magnetic field.

Ok, ..so publish your data.  The free world would rather not have to go back and piece together a series of your assertions, rebuttals and propositions in order to understand what you're talking about.

Your assumption that a large magnetic field causes there to be no Lentz reaction force is simply put, asinine.  If you're going to call Lentz laws bullshit, then replace it with something that works - and then please tell me what it is.

You assert that there are only eddy currents when the magnet is small, and I guess, off center, and used as a break.  Or what have you.   Making the magnet a disk, and that same disk a homopolar generator, then the magnetic field is just that, a magnetic field, it won't appear to rotate with the magnet because the magnet is symmetrical.  This is a moot point - it becomes arguable that it does or does not rotate with the magnet.

I say that it does .. try drilling an off center hole in that same magnet, it's no longer symmetrical, and tell me that when it rotates the field strength doesn't decrease near where that hole is?

SO what are you saying that I'm not ( understanding )?

Quote from: gravityblock on March 25, 2009, 08:00:59 PM
Your almost 150 years behind   ;D

I sure am.

http://www.andrijar.com/homavi/index.html
I'm assuming that the experiments that you are talking about are the ones where this guy has what looks like a bunt cake pan, turned upside down, with a vertical axis in the center - etc. ..he then proceeds to show us how he can make a symmetrical object spin.

This is great, but, i'm thinking that so long as he has to hold that inside lead the way that he does, ...he could be pushing it along. LOL ....anyway, i doubt he is, but, since this is a liquid brushed setup, as it is in this configuration, removing the inner part of the axial bar, where the electricity is conducting so that the brush can stay in the liquid without being hit by the bar, then is would spin at an increasing speed until the current flowing through it were imperceptible to the magnetic field - it would reach an equilibrium - would it not?

I'm sorry broli, and gravityblock - I just don't see how we're in disagreement - except that the disk would have eddy currents produced in it even when the magnet is as large as the disk or the disk is the magnet.

So where are the solid state answers?  ..and, yes, I have read the posts.

gravityblock

Quote from: jadaro2600 on March 25, 2009, 08:34:34 PM
Your assumption that a large magnetic field causes there to be no Lentz reaction force is simply put, asinine.  If you're going to call Lentz laws bullshit, then replace it with something that works - and then please tell me what it is.

He never said that.  He said,  "If the magnetic field covers the entire disk then eddy currents are not there."  There is a Big difference in what he said, and in what your stating he said.

You can't even quote someone properly without taking it out of context and totally changing the meaning.

You remind me of a prosecutor changing or misquoting a defendants statements in order to obtain a prosecution.  This happens all the way from the bottom to the top, from the police to the judge......just so they can be right and close the case.  There is no chasing after the truth.....only the simplest and easiest way to get this off their desk, regardless of the truth.

You deny the very fact that a generator or motor actually works.

This stuff isn't new physics or new science.  This stuff has been mis-understood and pushed under the carpet for all these years.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Jadaro, I can't believe you asked about the solid state solution.  Would the solid state device change the underlying principals of the mechanical setup?

jadaro2600

I'm waiting on broli to chime in.

..you would bring this to court room status though ....you didn't even address the ideas i presented, just stated an opinioon that I misquoted him....   I didn't even quote him on that... I paraphrased.

..say then instead, that there's no magnet, and that the disk is just sitting in earth's magnetic field: is that constant enough for you?  ...broli, are you suggesting that there are no eddy current in such a rotating disk?