Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toroidal Motor

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

Quote from: Low-Q on March 23, 2009, 02:13:32 AM
What is the relative difference between a rotating magnet and a rotating disc and connector? The centrifugal force might make the difference.
Else there is none. We must built it to confirm this.

Yes, inertia (mass) is different.
And when rotating magnets then why brushes anymore ??? ::)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But anyway rotating disc or magnet - common disc causes huge eddy losses at the same time it moves or magnets move,
It works like motor and brake at the same time, thats because relatively low speed of those set-ups,
I think that using Litz wire braidings bound up like close ´spokes ´ soldered ID and OD ... or when disc is pressed from wire filamentous,
Eddy losses will be reduced even when wire is made from not insulated strands.
I have made eddt losses experiments and for example desoldering braid works very well as conductor in air cap motor.
respect,
khabe

broli

Quote from: Low-Q on March 23, 2009, 02:13:32 AM
What is the relative difference between a rotating magnet and a rotating disc and connector? The centrifugal force might make the difference.
Else there is none. We must built it to confirm this.

I will assume you don't understand the Faraday paradox. Basically Faraday made 3 experiments with 3 conclusions.

1) Rotate conducting disc, hold magnet stationary. Voltage was induced.
2) Hold conducting disc stationary, rotate magnet. No voltage was induced.
3) Rotate both. Voltage was induced.

2 and 3 show that rotatating a magnet around it's magnetization axis doesn't change the field. So it acts as if it was stationary. And this is the thing I want to exploit. The magnet will rotate due to the REACTION FORCE of newton's third law. But if it rotates its MASS rotates not the field so electrically nothing changes! So it will keep on speeding up due to this reaction force untill it explodes.

This is my n-th time I try to explain this to you. I hope today is the day you finally get it.

Quote from: khabe on March 23, 2009, 04:08:08 AM
Yes, inertia (mass) is different.
And when rotating magnets then why brushes anymore ??? ::)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But anyway rotating disc or magnet - common disc causes huge eddy losses at the same time it moves or magnets move,
It works like motor and brake at the same time, thats because relatively low speed of those set-ups,
I think that using Litz wire braidings bound up like close ´spokes ´ soldered ID and OD ... or when disc is pressed from wire filamentous,
Eddy losses will be reduced even when wire is made from not insulated strands.
I have made eddt losses experiments and for example desoldering braid works very well as conductor in air cap motor.
respect,
khabe

Eddy currents? I don't think so. Eddy currents only arise in a classic Faraday disk setup where the disk is a lot larger than the magnetic field covering it. If the magnetic field covers the entire disk then eddy currents are not there. The braking (if used as a generator) will still be there but not due to eddy currents but due to moving charge in a constant magnetic field.

khabe

Quote from: broli on March 23, 2009, 05:39:01 AM

Eddy currents? I don't think so. Eddy currents only arise in a classic Faraday disk setup where the disk is a lot larger than the magnetic field covering it. If the magnetic field covers the entire disk then eddy currents are not there. The braking (if used as a generator) will still be there but not due to eddy currents but due to moving charge in a constant magnetic field.

Yes, I meant common Faraday disk setup ... perhaps as well as similar designs,
Im busy with some drawings - thats because Im cheek by jowl with my PC already second day and night,
and the ony vac was and is - to read threads and  leaving some extravagant thoughts .. unfortunately result was war :'(
I think I do konw something about Eddy´s ... but ok -  will not show off ...
In fact I did just a coup d'oeil about Guala-Valverde´s machine - no time to indagate,
Perhaps there is simple schematic about this setup - then no needs to read all this Opus or wach video one time more at least now?
regards,
khabe

broli

Quote from: khabe on March 23, 2009, 07:37:35 AM
Yes, I meant common Faraday disk setup ... perhaps as well as similar designs,
Im busy with some drawings - thats because Im cheek by jowl with my PC already second day and night,
and the ony vac was and is - to read threads and  leaving some extravagant thoughts .. unfortunately result was war :'(
I think I do konw something about Eddy´s ... but ok -  will not show off ...
In fact I did just a coup d'oeil about Guala-Valverde´s machine - no time to indagate,
Perhaps there is simple schematic about this setup - then no needs to read all this Opus or wach video one time more at least now?
regards,
khabe

I don't think you have a choice. I didn't pretend to know this stuff in one day. It took more than 1 month of research of almost every waking moment I had. I went through a lot of happy and sad moments  ;D.

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on March 23, 2009, 05:39:01 AM
I will assume you don't understand the Faraday paradox. Basically Faraday made 3 experiments with 3 conclusions.

1) Rotate conducting disc, hold magnet stationary. Voltage was induced. Stationary brush
2) Hold conducting disc stationary, rotate magnet. No voltage was induced. Stationary brush
3) Rotate both. Voltage was induced. Stationary brush

2 and 3 show that rotatating a magnet around it's magnetization axis doesn't change the field. So it acts as if it was stationary. And this is the thing I want to exploit. The magnet will rotate due to the REACTION FORCE of newton's third law. But if it rotates its MASS rotates not the field so electrically nothing changes! So it will keep on speeding up due to this reaction force untill it explodes.

This is my n-th time I try to explain this to you. I hope today is the day you finally get it.

My brain suffer from Eddy currents, and therfor goes quite slow. I also get very dizzy and lots of neck ache if I try to rotate my head when the body is stationary.
Well, I only refered to wikipedia and the list of experiments done. Anyway, I will soon get my beads so it is possible to make a generator. Untill then, the results is undetermind.

Edit: I have known pretty much basic things about the faraday disc for 20 years now, but there is often no relationship between seniority and knowledge. ;D

Vidar