Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toroidal Motor

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on March 22, 2009, 10:47:50 AM
You're only looking at one half of the picture. This is a cutaway of a ring magnet. So the center is off to the left.
I see now. I wondered for a while why you had that other magnets. I see now, thanks.

Well, I have more nuts, so I can make a new test. But for now It seams the rest of my family just entered the doorstep. You know kids - They want to play with daddy, strangle him, climb on him, scream happy high notes right into his ears. I'm almost deaf on one ear because of that ;D

More experiments to come later.

broli

This is seriously my lucky day. What I found today proves everything I have been saying so far. I first stumbled on his papers on this subject then googled him and found his site.

Check this scientists webpage out !!!!

http://www.andrijar.com/homavi/index.html

Watch the video first to understand his experiment. The video shows the reaction force on the magnets I kept and keep talking about. Look how he casually mentions 30.000 HP engines to be made by the navy. This is the real deal  ;D. I fully understand his experiment. Please ask if you don't get something.

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on March 22, 2009, 12:14:13 PM
This is seriously my lucky day. What I found today proves everything I have been saying so far. I first stumbled on his papers on this subject then googled him and found his site.

Check this scientists webpage out !!!!

http://www.andrijar.com/homavi/index.html

Watch the video first to understand his experiment. The video shows the reaction force on the magnets I kept and keep talking about. Look how he casually mentions 30.000 HP engines to be made by the navy. This is the real deal  ;D. I fully understand his experiment. Please ask if you don't get something.
To me it looks like the red wire he put on the inside force the magnet to rotate, and not the needle. I must think about it, because I have a doubt as the disc also slows down when it reached a critical position where the needle approached 180 degree off the red wire. Just look at it once more - it is a bit hard to explain.

Anyway I have done some more experiments. See the picture below. I have four long neo magnets placed so equal poles are facing. In the middle I put a new winding with two shields. When I put on the battery, there is no force whatsoever that will move this winding anywhere. Maybe I do something wrong, but it didn't work as I hoped.

broli

Quote from: Low-Q on March 22, 2009, 12:40:02 PM
To me it looks like the red wire he put on the inside force the magnet to rotate, and not the needle. I must think about it, because I have a doubt as the disc also slows down when it reached a critical position where the needle approached 180 degree off the red wire. Just look at it once more - it is a bit hard to explain.

Yes that's the point! the magnet rotates according to the reaction force and thus has no speed limit.

Quote from: Low-Q on March 22, 2009, 12:40:02 PM
Anyway I have done some more experiments. See the picture below. I have four long neo magnets placed so equal poles are facing. In the middle I put a new winding with two shields. When I put on the battery, there is no force whatsoever that will move this winding anywhere. Maybe I do something wrong, but it didn't work as I hoped.

This setup seems very weak. I don't think the magnetic fields will be enough like that. Put the coil flat on something and bring in the magnets very close to it. Make sure sure the coil then can move forward/backward easily. Also increase the power of the coil. My tests were using 7.5V @ 1.7A and the thing was barely flinching.

Edit: Sorry this suggestion should make the coil jump or go down not move forward. Do you have more of those magnets? It's best to at least cover the whole wire length for more beneficial results.

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on March 22, 2009, 12:51:10 PM
Yes that's the point! the magnet rotates according to the reaction force and thus has no speed limit.

This setup seems very weak. I don't think the magnetic fields will be enough like that. Put the coil flat on something and bring in the magnets very close to it. Make sure sure the coil then can move forward/backward easily. Also increase the power of the coil. My tests were using 7.5V @ 1.7A and the thing was barely flinching.

If I rise the coil higher so the lower shielding is in the same level as the magnets, it flips around in one direction, and if I lower the winding so the upper shielding is level with the magnet, it will flip the other way. So sure there is magnetism in the shielding that wants to do something, but in opposite way. Hmmmmm-..... I must think further..

I have great space because its hard to not let the nuts get stucked on those magnets. I need a more rigid setup so I can move those magnets closer.

Vidar