Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toroidal Motor

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie_V

Reading the forum some to catch up I found this quote.

QuoteYou probably in a big kids club, such as freemasonry, skull and bones, knights of templar, etc.  Not able to think or do anything on your on accord, without help from the members of your big kids club......lol

I don't understand how the knights templar is equal to the skull and bones or the freemasonry?  Would then the knights of saint john (knights hospitallers), tuetonic knights, or any other knightly order from the crusades classify as this?  Those holy orders haven't existed since 1300AD.

jadaro2600

Quote from: broli on March 24, 2009, 06:56:38 PM
I don't know what you are correcting. The purple vectors are force vectors not field lines.

hmm, consider rotating the 'coil' about the axis as shown, and you'll have a generator.  ..and yes, i know they're vectors.

gravityblock

Quote from: Charlie_V on March 24, 2009, 09:40:13 PM
Reading the forum some to catch up I found this quote.

I don't understand how the knights templar is equal to the skull and bones or the freemasonry?  Would then the knights of saint john (knights hospitallers), tuetonic knights, or any other knightly order from the crusades classify as this?  Those holy orders haven't existed since 1300AD.

Did I say knights templar were evil?  No, I did not.
Did I say knights templar were equal to freemasonry?  No, I did not.

Why did I categorize them together?  Because, most of those organizations have information on life and technology from the ancient of days, and are using or hiding this information for their own benefit, and suppressing others with it.

I know the secrets that they hold, not in detail, but in general.  I do not plan on turning other people's belief system upside down, just to answer a question.

Those organizations aren't any different than the governments of this world, using or hiding information of life and technology from the ancient of days, for the benefit of a select few.  All of the secrets go back to the ancient of days.

Satan can appear as an angel of light.  He is the ruler (god) of this system of things.  He has blinded the minds of the entire world.  Don't forget this, it can't be overstated.

Now, I didn't answer your questions, but have saved you a tremendous amount of pain and sorrow.  The bible says, increase your knowledge and you'll increase your sorrow.  You won't get anymore out of me than this, sorry......

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: jadaro2600 on March 24, 2009, 11:43:59 PM
hmm, consider rotating the 'coil' about the axis as shown, and you'll have a generator.  ..and yes, i know they're vectors.

Where have you been, jadaro?

You're right....but you a day late and a dollar short, lol

but don't worry........I'm right behind you  ;D

Does this device look interesting to you?
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

jadaro2600

Yes, I may need to read back a little.

having the magnets in repulsion makes an interesting field.

Someone here on this forum mentioned placing a disk beetween what you have and that it won't create any bemf, but I doubt that - it really doesn't matter where the field is, if there's rotation cutting it, it's going to create eddy currents.

This device does look interesting though.

Someone mentioned in a debunking steorn thread that any permanent magnets will eventually loose their magnetism to heat or whatever, this is true - so, removing the magnetic aspect from the moving current should extend the life of the mentioned magnet.

Here's something interesting, it could provide you with an inversion design...  these section, are made magnetized through their thickness, so that the inside or the outside is north or south, them may ...well, make what you will of this.

technically, they could all be made to fit in, north oriented out, south in, but they would have to be forced together.

http://www.kjmagnetics.com/products.asp?cat=165