Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Current Build

Started by BAHammer, February 23, 2009, 07:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Quote from: BAHammer on March 21, 2009, 10:15:32 AM
  Alan,
It doesn't come across that way at all. You say you've had it worse, but that is in your judgement.
As you always say, you will give credit where you want.
Also, you have said, you are either for me or against me. That's actually a quote from the Bible, isn't it ?
You shall be either hot or cold for me. You were quoting God. I don't think Bessler would quote something God is credited to have said.
Just as when you say you'll give credit where it's due, that's another way of saying that you will be the judge of things. Just as who has had it worse or how much a problem someone has.
Even my own accident you judged to be but a scratch. And my having cancer ? You said it didn't matter. What matters is what ever truth you are spewing.
Even when you say you live in poverty, do you ? Or is it you don't have all of your wants ?
How was it you came to live in what you call poverty ? It was not caused by an accident or a drunk driver.
What caused it ?

Jim

You missed the point as usual!!!
What happens to any of us is not the deal. It is how we deal with it. I faced my problems head on, and always will. You are crying Waahhh! Waahhh! for sympathy.  Face your own problems like a man and quit trying to brush them off on me!!  This is how it comes over.
>>Alan did this and Alan said that Waahhh! Waahhh!
Waahhh! Waahhh! Mine Mine, what Alan is doing is Mine Waahhh!.<<
So if you think you know what I am doing, post it! or shut the Fu__ up. I will sit back and laugh at your attempts .  Also I have never said >>you are with me or against me<< in any direct statement. So quit lying about me

The facts are you are the jealous one, and I am your obsession. And I don't like being any ones obsession. SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!. Don't talk about me

From one of your last letter to me as a response to mine bellow yours

>>  Alan,
Considering I am 46 and have gone to school for engineering, I am supposed to say what ?
Sorry Ralph, but you've never taken the time to learn and I can learn from you ?
Guess I should do what my dad tells me to. He is 78 and tells me to find a man.
Who is right ? Ralph and my dad because they are older ? Then again, that is why I got ran over.My dad was right. A 92' Ford engine is what I needed for my 88' Mazda.
AM I missing something ?
I think I will apologize to my dad for losing years of my life for not knowing that he ws teaching me something. Just think, I thought a 39 year old man should be trying to meet a woman.
And my dad has always told me how stupid Americans are. He is older than Ralph. That amkes him right.<<

>>Greeting Jim

I was not taking sides, but this needed to be stopped. It started sounding like a school boy argument and was looking bad on both of you, mostly you for you kept pussing it on and on. Ralph is a long term member which gives him the upper hand at any time. Some times you just have to take a grain of salt and go on.  Even though you are good at math, you can't force understanding especily with those who have been working on this for longer than you or I have lived. Learning how to comunicate and learning how to bite your toung from time to time will help.

Just a sujestion from a friend that will try to tell you the truth.
Alan<<

Then Jim turned against me.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

overtaker

Bessler007,  I'll bet you were always picked LAST for a team in gym class!    ;D

Bessler007

Quote from: overtaker on March 21, 2009, 12:11:43 PM
Bessler007,  I'll bet you were always picked LAST for a team in gym class!    ;D
overtaker (if that is your real name),

I would love to take that bet.  If you are in the habit of taking risk with details you couldn't possibly know (I think you are) I'd like to bet with you frequently and with large sums.

It's not often I meet someone willing to put their money where their mouth is in cases like this though.  I know you're talking out your ralph.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

BAHammer

Quote from: AB Hammer on March 21, 2009, 11:09:10 AM
Jim

You missed the point as usual!!!
What happens to any of us is not the deal. It is how we deal with it. I faced my problems head on, and always will. You are crying Waahhh! Waahhh! for sympathy.  Face your own problems like a man and quit trying to brush them off on me!!  This is how it comes over.
>>Alan did this and Alan said that Waahhh! Waahhh!
Waahhh! Waahhh! Mine Mine, what Alan is doing is Mine Waahhh!.<<
So if you think you know what I am doing, post it! or shut the Fu__ up. I will sit back and laugh at your attempts .  Also I have never said >>you are with me or against me<< in any direct statement. So quit lying about me

The facts are you are the jealous one, and I am your obsession. And I don't like being any ones obsession. SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!. Don't talk about me

From one of your last letter to me as a response to mine bellow yours

>>  Alan,
Considering I am 46 and have gone to school for engineering, I am supposed to say what ?
Sorry Ralph, but you've never taken the time to learn and I can learn from you ?
Guess I should do what my dad tells me to. He is 78 and tells me to find a man.
Who is right ? Ralph and my dad because they are older ? Then again, that is why I got ran over.My dad was right. A 92' Ford engine is what I needed for my 88' Mazda.
AM I missing something ?
I think I will apologize to my dad for losing years of my life for not knowing that he ws teaching me something. Just think, I thought a 39 year old man should be trying to meet a woman.
And my dad has always told me how stupid Americans are. He is older than Ralph. That amkes him right.<<

>>Greeting Jim

I was not taking sides, but this needed to be stopped. It started sounding like a school boy argument and was looking bad on both of you, mostly you for you kept pussing it on and on. Ralph is a long term member which gives him the upper hand at any time. Some times you just have to take a grain of salt and go on.  Even though you are good at math, you can't force understanding especily with those who have been working on this for longer than you or I have lived. Learning how to comunicate and learning how to bite your toung from time to time will help.

Just a sujestion from a friend that will try to tell you the truth.
Alan<<

Then Jim turned against me.

Alan,
You know something, my dad did teach me something. And it could well be that the person who sold him the engine lied to him.
Business people like yourself do lie in order to make a sale. You have said either I am for you or against you, and if not, it is your attitude.
you see Alan, my dad does know what he is talking about. You see, since he is from Europe and has known German's, I've wondered if he knew who Bessler was. It wouldn't surpirse me. He does know a lot.
And since he did give me a book on Engineering to study, it does show he supports my hobby.
What you do not realize is that your constant harassment gets old. I would get along just fine with my dad if not for a brother I have who is just like you.
He knows absolutely nothing, but thinks he knows it all.
And yet, you live in poverty and cry about it. You even posted that you'll have to retire in poverty unless you get an invention to go with the one you already have. You have yet to say why you live in poverty.
It has nothing to do with your accident or a drunk driver. That is what was being discussed. Yet you went searching for posts to try to change the subject.
Face it Alan, you're busted and you area fraud.
I also know what you're building. It's the design I posted. it's your only chance at "PROVING" you're better than everyone. you'll say what a nice guy you are by giving credit to people you think deserve it. Remeber one thing Alan, I am not and have never been your friend. this could be why you did not want my name on my drawings. This would give you complete control with a successful build. I would be dependent on you for anything I recieved. And that is what you want.
But I guess Bessler's supporting me in putting my name on my work has made things a lot more difficult for you.
But the last couple of times you tried that, it didn't work. Like the job you lost because you tried upstaging your coworkers. Most employers want people who can work with others. Myself, I think that is what led you to being in what you call poverty. You watched coworkers for a year working on something. Then you did it on your own to show you were better. And this probably cost your ewmployer money so they fired you. Yet you don't learn, do you ? I think that is what happened and what you've been crying over for the last 17 yrears.

BAHammer

Quote from: Bessler007 on March 20, 2009, 11:22:43 PM
Stop looking in the mirror while you eat.

You're too big now.  You won't fit.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB

>>Stop looking in the mirror while you eat.<<

That's funny.

You know what I don't get ? Why people are defending a grown man.
Maybe if Alan had respect for other people, he wouldn't have to play people the way he does.
I had 2 room mates that were former Army officers. They showed me how peole like Alan work.
It's the positive, then the negative comments. Helps to condition people to go in the direction you want. Some people are quite susceptible to it.