Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy wheel inside two conditions.

Started by Low-Q, March 04, 2009, 11:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: erickdt on March 06, 2009, 12:54:55 PM
I'm saying what you're calling lift on one side will work against you with an equal ammount of force on the other side (in your original design).
Maybe it does. I'm very sceptical to free energy, so you're probably right, but I cannot see how a big "bubble" has the same buoyancy force as a small "bubble".

Vidar

tbird

hi Low-Q,

let's look at 1 thing you didn't address in your last design.  water pressure at depth.

to start, looking at assembly "ae", you gave the magnet force, of the 2 stators combined, = to 1 gf (gravity force).  so doesn't this make it neutral when influenced by both magnets?  won't this allow the higher water pressure at the deeper end ("e") to simply push the piston down to the bottom of the cylinder?  since the air has a passage to "a", it won't offer ant resistance to the piston and at 1/2gf i don't think the bottom gravity compensation stator magnet would be enough resistance to prevent the piston from going to the bottom of the cylinder.

even if it didn't go all the way, you would still end up with more buoyancy at the top ("a") than the bottom ("e").

would it work if the magnet strengths were increased to 1 gf each?  would that increase the cogging too much?

QuoteThat is done by adding an perfectly oposite magnetic force at the top. As the top rotor magnet is approaching the stator magnet on top, it will feel greater and greater attraction, but the repelling forces at the bottom is doing the very oposite, and cancels out the forces at the top - and visa versa. So eventually there is no cogging left to prevent the buoyancy force from moving the wheel.

one point here.  these don't cancel.  they help each other.  both are trying to raise the piston assemblies.  they work together.  being farther from the bottom magnet helps get the piston past there, but hurts getting its other end past the attractive magnet at the top.

if you can work this out, we can chat more about other things in the design.

tom
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

Low-Q

Quote from: tbird on March 06, 2009, 02:14:04 PM
hi Low-Q,

let's look at 1 thing you didn't address in your last design.  water pressure at depth.

to start, looking at assembly "ae", you gave the magnet force, of the 2 stators combined, = to 1 gf (gravity force).  so doesn't this make it neutral when influenced by both magnets?  won't this allow the higher water pressure at the deeper end ("e") to simply push the piston down to the bottom of the cylinder?  since the air has a passage to "a", it won't offer ant resistance to the piston and at 1/2gf i don't think the bottom gravity compensation stator magnet would be enough resistance to prevent the piston from going to the bottom of the cylinder.

even if it didn't go all the way, you would still end up with more buoyancy at the top ("a") than the bottom ("e").

would it work if the magnet strengths were increased to 1 gf each?  would that increase the cogging too much?

one point here.  these don't cancel.  they help each other.  both are trying to raise the piston assemblies.  they work together.  being farther from the bottom magnet helps get the piston past there, but hurts getting its other end past the attractive magnet at the top.

if you can work this out, we can chat more about other things in the design.

tom
Thanks for your input. It helps me seeing things from another angle.

The fg is the total gravital force acting on both A and E pistons. Equals 1. Therfor fm is 2 x 1/2 fg. The higher pressure deeper down is among the total force fg. A and E is also linked, but also fixed so it is not possible to lift or lower the pistons if we stop the wheel by hand at point AE. So the magnets must lift AE with the same force as the total weight of the pressure acting on the pistons and the weight of the pistons itself. As long buoyancy of B< F, C<G, D<H, and the force to lift water from EFGH to ABCD is taken care of by the force of magnetism, it will allways be unbalanced.

Regarding the buoyancy force of a given volume, it is the same in any depths. The volume in A and E are the same. That means the buoyancy force is equal. The pressure on the piston E is greater than piston A, but that doesnt change the level of the pistons in AE. I believe that "conventional" buoyancy wheels does have a smaller volume in the bottom because the force of the water weight will compress the volume at the bottom more than on the top - so the wheel will allways be heaviest at the bottom and stops rotation.

When it comes to the magnets, I cannot see what you think. It is right that these two magnets are helping each other, but that is much of the whole point. Two magnets will make a more uniform magnetic field through the whole revolution of the wheel, than only one magnet would do. The force working on the stator magnet, is with two magnets a push-pull system. The closer to the magnets the rotormagnet is going, the closer to point AE you go, the more the magnets will push and pull the rotor magnets upwards. The magnets are maybe not correctly shown, but with right shape and flux distribution, we can discuss further. And remember that the rotor magnets are not fixed at the cylinders, but the moving pistons which feels the water pressure.

I will take a closer look into your reply above, and try to figure out more about this, and where the flaw is hiding. I have a bad feeling that there is an obvious flaw somwhere, but I simply cannot fint it anywhere.....

Br.

Vidar

tbird

hi Low-Q,

i'm confused.

QuoteA and E is also linked, but also fixed so it is not possible to lift or lower the pistons if we stop the wheel by hand at point AE.

you didn't really mean this (fixed), did you?

tom
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

Low-Q

Quote from: tbird on March 06, 2009, 07:07:50 PM
hi Low-Q,

i'm confused.

you didn't really mean this (fixed), did you?

tom
It's not locked into position so it can't move at all. But if you see that small circle, which is the path for center of the rods, the rods are fixed in that path. When the piston rods are following that path, the pistons will alter direction inside the cylinders when the wheel is rotating.

That means If I lock the wheel, you cannot move the pistons back and forth. If I release the wheel, and you move the pistons AE, BF, CG, or DH back and forth in the cyinders, you will also force the wheel to rotate.
Also if you rotate the wheel by hand, the pistons are forced to alter position - regardless of the magnets are present of course (These are present just to cancel the gravity force working on the pistons, by its own weight and water pressure, in any position.

Br.

Vidar