Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Legalities of selling free energy generators

Started by PaulLowrance, March 05, 2009, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushimoto

Quote from: PaulLowrance on March 05, 2009, 04:35:30 PM
I agree sushimoto. I'm also not religious. You could say I'm into spiritual scientific study, if that make sense to you-- not sure how to say it. Anyhow, it does seem like the "end times," but I firmly believe there will *not* be a world world III. Hopefully the transition will be as pain free as possible.  :)

BTW, a guy who's had a magazine of electronic kits for over 15 years said that there's no real legal danger in selling the kits with only a few exceptions.

Also, a lot of people have told me that if the Inventor doesn't have any money that no lawyer is going to file a law suite, as it's a pointless task. When the Inventor has money, then they should seriously consider getting the device UL approved.

PL

Yes, that makes sense paul.
Its harder to find "spiritual" or philosphical unity than building a OU-device.
I consider this point more importatnt that the political aspects.
A FE-device will not bring a WW III, because wars are just another advantage for the industrial-lobby. i.E. "Illuminati"

But all of this is just theoretical, unless somebody is having such a device in reality.
I have carefully considered all of this, but at the end you have to "drop the bomb". You call it Big Smoking Gun"?
Nobody can consider all the consequences.

Yoa are always sounding like having something.... But what?
Can I build it? Can i verify it? Can i spread it to my neighborhood?
Can i invite some media to make my neighborhood public after all?
Nobody can kill or surpress my neighborhood.
Not offending, just a question.

best,
sushimoto

DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

PaulLowrance

Quote from: sushimoto on March 05, 2009, 04:52:13 PM
Yes, that makes sense paul.
Its harder to find "spiritual" or philosphical unity than building a OU-device.
I consider this point more importatnt that the political aspects.
A FE-device will not bring a WW III, because wars are just another advantage for the industrial-lobby. i.E. "Illuminati"

A lot of people are talking about the Illuminati. Is there a good book you recommend on this topic?

Quote from: sushimoto on March 05, 2009, 04:52:13 PMYoa are always sounding like having something.... But what?
Can I build it? Can i verify it? Can i spread it to my neighborhood?
Can i invite some media to make my neighborhood public after all?
Nobody can kill or surpress my neighborhood.
Not offending, just a question.

best,
sushimoto

That's true, a few years ago I was claiming to be very close. I was about two months away from building it, but a person who's name starts with a T kept asking me, three times in a row, to test his diode array. Finally I gave in-- my biggest mistake in decades!  So in two years time I succeed in proving that passive diode arrays produce a DC voltage across a load. I tried to find companies to give me a price quote on having a diode array chip made, that according to the mathematics of conventional physics would produce usable amounts of power. Emails were sent to various semiconductor fabrications. Nobody replied!  After getting upset with one company in email, they finally replied asking me to call them on phone. It seems they can't even give the reason in writing! This was frustrating. University professors are afraid to death of it. They have careers and reputations, and so why would they spend a lot of time verifying something when in their mind it won't work, and they'll get a bad rep from their peers for even wasting such time!  I challenged the Randi organization that clearly states on their website they accept perpetual motion claims. Well, my claim is a perpetual motion machine of the 2nd kind. After sending two emails, Randi's organization refused to even reply to me!  To make a long story short, I finally decided to go back to my magnetic research and finish where I left off.

PL

broli

Yaeh paul the world is one f*cked place when you're a free thinker. If Tesla was given the support he needed back in his time we would be tripping to other galaxies without the use of a plant. Showing PROVING relativity is a hoax. Showing PROVING the existence of the either. Showing PROVING anti gravity where the person in the craft feels NO acceleration what so ever. What else do you need to go visit them pleiadians :p.

PaulLowrance

Maybe in 3 years what we call a million dollars will be a thousand dollars. Whatever. If a thousandaire is consider filthy rich then that's what the "free energy" inventor will be.  ;D  It's all relative.

Maybe in 7 years time the Moon & maybe Mars will be inhabited by thousandaires.

Does anyone have any good books on this Illuminati group?

PL