Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Legalities of selling free energy generators

Started by PaulLowrance, March 05, 2009, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushimoto

Quote from: PaulLowrance on March 05, 2009, 06:14:42 PM
<SNIP<

Does anyone have any good books on this Illuminati group?

PL

Paul,
"Illuminati" refers originally to some secret foundation.
But in concern to modern times, it is more likely a synonym for a omnipotent lobby.
Some call it "rockefellers","flicks", MIB or such.
That synonym means the group of people, which took control over the industrial evolution,
when fossil fuel and depending branches decided to manipulate/rule the world.
Everybody should be dependent on oil instead of alternatives.
From that time on, like 180 Years ago, everything else was "forbidden".
Development of alternative and decentral energy-sources where damned.
... Like tesla and countless examples.

best,
sushimoto
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

jadaro2600

PaulLowrance

Over the years there's been talk on the national radio station, Coast To Coast AM, about a group that sounds like that. Could this be the Illuminati -->

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/11/06.html

PL

chessnyt

Hello Paul,

Congratulations on your successful FE invention.  I have been watching your threads (as have many hundreds of others) without speaking as I have nothing to add to your specific area of expertise.  I am very happy for you in your moment of triumph.

It’s the beginning of the end of business as usual in the United States and eventually the whole world as well.  The end of suppression, greed, powerful energy providers and those who monopolized (and gouged the hell out of us all) in the energy industry.  The tables may finally be turned on them.

I have patented an electrical device before and started out with a provisional patent first.  This provisional patent is only good for one year after filing the application.  You have one year to convert it into a full patent which I would NOT recommend you do yourself.  The provisional patent can be done yourself but I did mine with the help of an attorney.  If you are interested, I am willing to send you copies of both my provisional patent application along with my full filing (normal) patent application which I hired a professional patent attorney to prepare and file with the US Patent and Trademark Office on my behalf.  You could use them both as “templates” if you wish without incurring any cost at all to yourself. 

I can NOT post them on this site as they both contain very sensitive and private personal information of mine but I will mail them or FAX them to any location you desire or feel comfortable with.  Just say the word.

Sincerely,

Joe

sushimoto

Quote from: chessnyt on March 05, 2009, 08:15:07 PM
Hello Paul,

Congratulations on your successful FE invention.  I have been watching your threads (as have many hundreds of others) without speaking as I have nothing to add to your specific area of expertise.  I am very happy for you in your moment of triumph.

It’s the beginning of the end of business as usual in the United States and eventually the whole world as well.  The end of suppression, greed, powerful energy providers and those who monopolized (and gouged the hell out of us all) in the energy industry.  The tables may finally be turned on them.

I have patented an electrical device before and started out with a provisional patent first.  This provisional patent is only good for one year after filing the application.  You have one year to convert it into a full patent which I would NOT recommend you do yourself.  The provisional patent can be done yourself but I did mine with the help of an attorney.  If you are interested, I am willing to send you copies of both my provisional patent application along with my full filing (normal) patent application which I hired a professional patent attorney to prepare and file with the US Patent and Trademark Office on my behalf.  You could use them both as “templates” if you wish without incurring any cost at all to yourself. 

I can NOT post them on this site as they both contain very sensitive and private personal information of mine but I will mail them or FAX them to any location you desire or feel comfortable with.  Just say the word.

Sincerely,

Joe

Hey Joe,

Great, that you have provisional patented a electrical device.
What do you think is the difference to any other patent controled by the government??

I cant believe, that you have read this thread an post such an "offer" in conclusion.  :'(  :'(

Sorry, bud that is scary.

best regards,
Sushimoto

DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.