Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Legalities of selling free energy generators

Started by PaulLowrance, March 05, 2009, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushimoto

Quote from: PaulLowrance on March 07, 2009, 05:02:28 PM
I can't speak for others, but I don't need other people to verify any solid-state "free energy" machine that I may build. A machine that is self-running and produces thousands of times more energy than it starts with is *very* easy to verify. If I built & personally verified such a machine, every detail to build one will become globally known, no chances *what so ever* would be taken, and therefore this and other "free energy" forums would be the last place to see the details for reasons outlined in previous posts. That is the logical and safe and nearly 100% guaranteed option.
PL

Hi Paul,
you can be sure. that in the internet are also vistors from other countries,
which are lurking with a positve intention.Not MIB only.
It very hard, to figure out who and which project to support
in order to bring it on track to the world.
There is so much fraud, overenthusiasm and desinformation.

If somebody has verified it by himself and his neighborhood,
the same must happen across the borders in a very short time.
Better, in the same time.

How is you Plan on that?
Will you travel? Will you ship it to friends overseas? Ebay for masses?

Best regards,
sushimoto
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: sushimoto on March 08, 2009, 07:51:58 AM
If somebody has verified it by himself and his neighborhood,
the same must happen across the borders in a very short time.
Better, in the same time.

How is you Plan on that?
Will you travel? Will you ship it to friends overseas? Ebay for masses?

Best regards,
sushimoto

Hi,

My design would be extremely obvious and easy to verity. The models used to demonstrate the machine would *not* contain a battery to *sustain* it. Rather, there will be a capacitor that sustains the machine. To start the machine, it would require the capacitor to be charge, and from there the capacitor could run the machine. Everything, including the circuit, would run off the capacitor. The circuit would use the cap energy to energize the coils, etc. etc., which would in turn charge another capacitor, and from there the circuit would move that cap energy back to the original cap.

That's the one sentence overly simplified description, but in short, the amount of energy to start the machine would be *infinitesimally* small compared to the amount of energy the machine produced per second. For every second that it would run, means that much more energy gain.

As to exactly what I'll do when *I* verify it is still unknown. I have no plans of traveling far, maybe 5 to 10 miles at most because I live in Los Angeles country, which is packed jam with people. Tens of thousands of people out here in Los Angeles will receive papers describing everything, and maybe a few hundred DVD's will be handed out. For the moment I'm undecided if it should be demonstrated out in the open public (thus risking being jailed by the police for who knows what, perhaps disturbing the public, LOL), or demonstrated in private. Perhaps I'll tell the people where it will be demonstrated, a safe place.

PL

FreeEnergy

Hey I'm in Los Angeles. If you open source this thing in a private meeting or whatever I will definitely be there. As long as it is OPEN SOURCE. And as long as you have the part numbers, where to buy the parts, tutorial on how to build it, etc. Then I will help you mass distribute this idea to others NO CHARGE. In fact I will buy blank CD/DVDs myself burn your idea inside and pass them around for people interested which will be most likely friends and not strangers, well strangers will be last :-)

PaulLowrance

FreeEnergy,

Thanks. Upon success I'll take you up on your offer.

There's a part of me that is hoping Steorn beats me to the punch because the first person who successfully presents a legit perpetual motion machine to the public will from thereafter will be treated like a movie star. To a lot of people that sounds great ..., but not to me!  It means never again have the peace and quiet of going to the store or any place in public. Hey, at least I'll have the money to help save the Whales from the sicko japanese whale murdering fleets, and maybe help stop the slaughter of the forest gorillas and chimps, and also cancer researcher, and the massive slaughter to natural forests for wood, etc. etc. That's what drives me! How any rich person can live a life in filthy rich luxury while all these horrendous acts are taking place is beyond me!!! ...  Sorry, all of that really boils my blood and gets me going.

PL

sushimoto

Quote from: PaulLowrance on March 09, 2009, 12:38:16 PM
FreeEnergy,

Thanks. Upon success I'll take you up on your offer.

There's a part of me that is hoping Steorn beats me to the punch because the first person who successfully presents a legit perpetual motion machine to the public will from thereafter will be treated like a movie star. To a lot of people that sounds great ..., but not to me!  It means never again have the peace and quiet of going to the store or any place in public. Hey, at least I'll have the money to help save the Whales from the sicko japanese whale murdering fleets, and maybe help stop the slaughter of the forest gorillas and chimps, and also cancer researcher, and the massive slaughter to natural forests for wood, etc. etc. That's what drives me! How any rich person can live a life in filthy rich luxury while all these horrendous acts are taking place is beyond me!!! ...  Sorry, all of that really boils my blood and gets me going.

PL

Yes paul,
i have the same rebell-feelings about the same issues and some more.
But in the meantime i have grown old enough to handle my anger wisely,
without getting hurted. Hope you hear no plop-shots after letting the emotions out here. ;D

LOL
Keep on going.

best,
sushimoto

DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.