Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Obama Deception

Started by b0rg13, March 12, 2009, 04:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

AhuraMazda

I think Alex Jones has a filter which blocks AIPAC and Jews.

jadaro2600

I've never heard Alex mention the venus project or zeitgeist.

The Eskimo Quinn

It is easy this time, you see it is a federal offence to fake a government document, so Alex would be in prison already, so we know they are not fake, none of his cabinet that are named as members of the Bilderberg group have sued for defamation because they can't, it has to be a false statement, yet there are no lawsuits.

Internet chat and free speech is one thing but a published document and film are another. There is no question it is true. get your money out of the bank would be my first move. If you want to talk to people go to a net cafe and get a new Gmail address and do not use it at home. and if you are meeting someone don't take your phone, they all have GPS even when turned off, this they show on the news all the time when catching people on the run.

The key thing to remember the government only want control over staples when it comes to food, sugar flour rice coffee tea milk meat. store what you can, just use those cheap plastic bins and silicone seal them to make them air tight. Moccona coffee Jars are good all glass and heavy and you can run silicone around them when closed, rice flour sugar coffee and tea sealed air tight will keep for years as they do not produce bacteria. Buy old style CB radios, the new ones are digital.

Tobacco will be a good trade item for cash for the first few years, cash will be worthless. Keep a couple of jerry cans of fuel for multi purpose use. The key is have everything packed including spare clothes boots equipment and so on that is nothing you ever use, if you have only one machete buy another. Have backpacks incase you have to travel light. But if they bring in martial law, you do not want to be in the cities, make sure no one lese with you has a mobile phone at all, they used them to send the first wave of missiles into Iraq to target high ranking officials. Just keep posting the link and the top paragraph of this letter.
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

jadaro2600

Pulling all of your money out of the bank is plan?  That makes sense; so does calling coffee a staple though.

Quote from: The Eskimo Quinn on March 16, 2009, 08:43:03 PM
get your money out of the bank would be my first move.

... for the first few years, cash will be worthless. ...

This is exactly the kind of circular logic that keep anyone from doing anything.  You contradict yourself ...might as well just buy what you want with your bank account and leave the rest to your plan.

I think the idea is - when they come en masse, that they'll be coming en masse with methods and means to take whatever they want - this includes your stash of food, your mattress savings and your guns.

The idea of martial law is to stop the looting - but when the stop-loss is the loss, it's a huge tacky insult to the institution of law.  A leader having the ability to declare martial law is insulting given the circumstances.

I have yet to see the location of laws that we will need to abide by in the event of martial law.  It's pretty much a shooting from the hip - instinctual system.  Isn't it great, though, that the people who implement the whole affair are all trained killers.

SO, has anyone got a copy of the US code as to be followed during martial law? ...After all, we are supposed to have access to laws - might as well be Caligula overthrowing the government upon declaration of martial law.