Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Obama Deception

Started by b0rg13, March 12, 2009, 04:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

One needs only to envision your situation QE, to understand why you are dong what you are doing.

The information you are imparting is very important for the big mouht's like yourself, me, and b0rg, among others on the net who protest...which no doubt caused the 'nazi's' to react with new housing arrangements for us restless spirits.

The families of the 'invaders' should not be harmed in any way though...in order for the fight to have righteous strength, only active participants should be sought out.

I hadn't realized aussie "laws" were so repressive...I guess the fact that we really don't have access to relevant information and news through controlled mainstream media would be the reason for that.

Regards...

The Eskimo Quinn

Mine is not simply talk, I bgean training on the mountain today and i have one set of gear packed ready to go. I am forunate enough to live 100 yards from 1000 square miles of dense bushland and mountains, I suggest if you have been contemplating moving you do the same and have your stash well away from your house at least a kilometre or more. I have a fiend who will dump a book on the net which is the same as what i was going to write, seems many had already planned for such an event, as for sparing the families as I said a nazi brand for life will suffice, but they must have a fear of what we will do to break the back of the military to want to fight their brothers and sisters, and if they attack our families I will behead theirs.
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

PYRODIN123321

Instead of killing your enimies children you could raise them as your own, or at least explain why you killed thier fam, and if they are still pissed an wana kill you, then you can kill em. kids are kids, they arent little nazi sprouts...lol

Peace
Peace.

hansvonlieven

Quote from: The Eskimo Quinn on March 17, 2009, 09:21:59 PM
Mine is not simply talk, I bgean training on the mountain today and i have one set of gear packed ready to go. I am forunate enough to live 100 yards from 1000 square miles of dense bushland and mountains, I suggest if you have been contemplating moving you do the same and have your stash well away from your house at least a kilometre or more. I have a fiend who will dump a book on the net which is the same as what i was going to write, seems many had already planned for such an event, as for sparing the families as I said a nazi brand for life will suffice, but they must have a fear of what we will do to break the back of the military to want to fight their brothers and sisters, and if they attack our families I will behead theirs.

Archer, you are one seriously sick puppy.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

AhuraMazda

@Eskimo
Our enemies are not of flesh. Reseach in to "great white brotherhood". Dig deep. I think the situation coming is a test for all mankind. Rambo style war fare certainly sounds challenging but what is unfolding is a diffrent issue.