Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stanley Meyer Explained

Started by h20power, March 15, 2009, 06:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog-One

I think this is the schematic for it.  If Ed would like to see more, I'll post once I get his approval.

h20power

Quote from: Dog-One on February 07, 2023, 03:36:11 AM
Dear Ed,

Here's a blast from the past for you.

Spent more than a month decoding circuits, patents and troves of estate images to develop
this.  Made dozens of circuit boards and mailed them for free all over the world and yet,
you're still the only one working on this technology.  Some things do make me sad.

Hi Dog-One,

When it comes to this technology I found that most people attempting to get it working simply made no attempt to add any science to their work. Some even went as far as to say science can't describe this technology which anyone whom have read this thread knows is an untrue statement. Then you add all of that to folks not wanting to spend the monies it takes to buy all of the needed tools to be able to work with this technology nor purchase the correct materials to build the water fuel capacitor. But the worse was those that went and made changes to things without any understanding of how anything truly worked.

All the false information put out about this technology also played a major role in making sure anyone attempting to recreate this technology would ultimately fail in their efforts to do so. This in my opinion is what set me apart from everyone else working on this technology. As I put science first and moved to understand it instead of just copying what was spoken about in the patents or what others had to say about this technology after they handled it with their bare hands. Those whom sat on Meyer's technology while trying to figure it out where hoping that the pearl of wisdom would open up to them but after four or more years of trying it never did for them. I can still remember how mad Don Gabel got at me for sharing a photo he was charging folks $200 bucks or more to view of the WFC after I had solved in about thirty minutes what they couldn't in over four years dealing with this technology. I shared that in this thread I believe when I solved why the WFC was constructed the way Meyer did so to include why it was wired in series. I even explained why one of the resonant cavities were disconnected.

You see I fully understand that I do not see the world as most other people do after being made aware of then by my friend Gunther as I am very observant and loved to take things apart and put them back together again at a very young age. What I found to be interesting would normally bore most other people. But it took Gunther to point this out to me as when I first came into forums like these as I assumed everyone else was like me which was truly not the case at all. People love to try and compare themselves to me but I know they simply can not as I'm just not wired the same as everyone else.

But feel free to post your circuit in this thread if you wish to do so but know if folks don't put the scientific understanding first they simply will not be able to make heads for tails with this technology. I'll give one example of a mistake I see most people making. If you wish to build a multispool transformer to Meyer's specs for the injectors but wish to have that transformer power a WFC instead you must build the transformer to handle the increased load the WFC will place on the transformer. But here's the problem most have no idea how to rebuild the transformer so that it can handle the increased load being put on the transformer. The answer is simple, or that is to say simple to me, as one must increase the mass of the transformer so that it can handle much greater loads.
Instead of doing this people just assumed I didn't know what I was doing and move to bash me telling folks that you can't mix different types of transformers that Meyer built from earlier designs with his latest technology.

For me I understand this technology is very hard to understand as to get at the science behind this technology requires one to go over things mainstream science has already gone over but asking some very different questions than they did. That is precisely why no one truly can grasp the science I shared about this technology as those answers I found simply can't be found in a book of old right now as no one ever asked these types of questions before. I asked some original questions meaning questions that hadn't been asked before by anyone else. So, for me it's just learning how to build everything correctly as I already understand the science behind this technology which is why I am still working on this technology while the others simply faded away.

I really did try and get people to follow my lead but the hho community leaders were all telling people I didn't know what I was talking about even after they saw with their own two eyes that I was in fact applying a high voltage potential difference to the Water Fuel Capacitor. As a reminder I did so back in 2013 in a provable manor though in my little lab I had done so far earlier and to this day I have never seen anyone else show similar results. But I search YouTube all the time hoping to see someone else getting similar results as I did so many years ago.

Everything that I talked about in this thread leads people away from those forum leaders heading into a new direction but most simply don't like to buck the system or care to see or move to change the way of doing things based on one person's experiments even though that person is doing what Meyer described in his lecture videos of allowing voltage to take over while restricting the flow of current. I primary reason I feel most simply don't want to follow my lead is it requires a lot of monies to be spent in building things the right way, and purchasing all the tools plus the correct materials needed to complete this task. They do this because Meyer planted a seed in their hearts which is false when he said this technology can be built by off the shelf materials. Meyer told many things that would ensure he would be the only with this technology up and running to protect his patent rights. But folks in these forums simple can't seem to understand that's how he was.

Anyway, feel free to post your circuit but know without an understanding of this technology first folks will still be doomed to failure in their efforts to get this technology up and running. But know that I too failed many times with this technology as shown below.

Shalom,
Edward Mitchell
Owner
True Green Solutions
https://gofund.me/94431e56

Dog-One

We are very much the same Ed, with one major difference:  I believed the science taught
to me and started from that point.  I ended up on a "No Outlet" road.  You didn't do that.
You proved to yourself every step of the scientific method by acquiring the resources
and doing the painful experiments.  I wish I would have done the same.  I now know
where I went wrong, but unfortunately it's way too late in the game for me to shift
back down to first gear and start over.  I do truly hope you stay on top of this and
achieve the goals you have set for yourself.  I think you can do it.  I'll probably be
watching from above, checking in on you, so don't be alarmed if you feel a strange
presence around you--it's only me, pointing you in the right direction.   :D

h20power

Quote from: Dog-One on February 07, 2023, 09:49:14 PM
We are very much the same Ed, with one major difference:  I believed the science taught
to me and started from that point.  I ended up on a "No Outlet" road.  You didn't do that.
You proved to yourself every step of the scientific method by acquiring the resources
and doing the painful experiments.  I wish I would have done the same.  I now know
where I went wrong, but unfortunately it's way too late in the game for me to shift
back down to first gear and start over.  I do truly hope you stay on top of this and
achieve the goals you have set for yourself.  I think you can do it.  I'll probably be
watching from above, checking in on you, so don't be alarmed if you feel a strange
presence around you--it's only me, pointing you in the right direction.   :D

Thanks Dog-One as it's good to know someone out there thinks as I do and is in my corner rooting for me. But know it's not too late in the game as I was born in the 60's and am fighting to keep my body in good health as best I can. I'm thankful of some advise I was given by my chemistry professor about the passage of time as he taught me that, "It maters not how long something will take you to do but only when that time comes around where will you be?" With this perspective of time I kept pushing forwards.

Shalom,
Edward Mitchell
Owner
True Green Solutions

h20power

Hello Everyone,

Well, it looks like I will be able to move forwards once again as I will be getting the wire tensioners soon so that the coil winding machine doesn't snap the wires in the middle of attempting to make the VIC transformers. I'll be starting off where I left off in making these tri-bobbin transformers for as of yet I haven't been able to test them out as I needed to purchase more stuff so that I would be able to build them. I just hope the sealing resin is still good as they do come with an expiration date and I think that time might have passed but I have no choice but to use it. Just know when you have little funds on hand as I do things take a lot of time to build.

Shabbat Shalom,
Edward Mitchell
Owner
True Green Solutions