Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Anyone using avalanche transistors for fast pulses?

op-amp quadrature geny?

Tuning the coil length to get a phase shift?

3-phase geny from op-amps?

MOSFETS?

JFETS?

I'm thinking that SM's TPU worked with a rotational frequency in the audio range, so he had the kick (pulse) the RMF to get it to speed up and charge it.  RF rotation freq and he would not have needed the kicks, but hey should still be of use in either scenario.

Sparkman, I have an old tube Heathkit RF gen - works like a charm!

Too much BS an not enough tech talk around here these days...
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

c0mster

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on December 03, 2006, 09:08:12 PM
Now thats neat...  ;D

video?

live feed?

http://c0mster.ww.com
I'll be here usually 7 - 10 pm mountain time and mostly all day on the weekends.
Drop by have a look :) You never know when you might see sparks fly.

Cam

AhuraMazda

Quote from: Grumpy on December 04, 2006, 10:44:50 PM
Anyone using ....

Grumpy,
In a way I think it is not what you've got, it is what you do with it. It was reported that SM spent around $13 in Radio shack on the parts for 1 TPU. It is easy to buy all these components you mention but are they really necessary? Because I am Newbie I have been reading a lot of people's past posts. You really seem to be bringing up lots of interesting points. But based on what you've got, have you started anything yet?
For instance I read somewhere that SM used bale wire again this could be a misdirection but on the other hand if he was utilising earths magnetic field, isn't "iron" most effected most by magnetism?

Regards

AM

CTG Labs

The term bayling wire here means "just some wire I had laying around".  Iron/Steel wire is not important.  Mixing the correct frequencys which results in an anomalous amplification effect is the key, nothing more.

D.

Grumpy

AM,

I was just pointing out that everyone was digressing into bs and debunk modes rather than technical discussion.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards