Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: Grumpy on December 05, 2006, 06:46:06 PM
AM,

I was just pointing out that everyone was digressing into bs and debunk modes rather than technical discussion.

Yes,please all get back to just technical discussion about the effects involved.

Many thanks.
Stefan. (admin)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

pese

Quote from: Grumpy on December 04, 2006, 10:44:50 PM
Anyone using avalanche transistors for fast pulses?

op-amp quadrature geny?

Tuning the coil length to get a phase shift?

3-phase geny from op-amps?

MOSFETS?

JFETS?

I'm thinking that SM's TPU worked with a rotational frequency in the audio range, so he had the kick (pulse) the RMF to get it to speed up and charge it.  RF rotation freq and he would not have needed the kicks, but hey should still be of use in either scenario.

Sparkman, I have an old tube Heathkit RF gen - works like a charm!

Too much BS an not enough tech talk around here these days...

Yes, vou can ask me "somes" in semeicontuctor designes.
I have worked over 40jears in "selecting , test, mesurements on
transistors and other semiconductors , for customer , industrial and mil applications. also i designed some  ignition transistor coil devices,
that also must give most attention to avalanche , because back
energy (that must "undamped" must not destroy the semiconductors.)
Special , complicateinquiris ? pls use my email. (or privat messages)
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

ronotte

@Dean
is this attached what you are looking for?
Ciao

marflyga

YAAAAhooooo!!!!!!!

I finally made it to the end of this thread. It only took me about 3 months.
Hi to everybody. Very interesting subject. I will watch on the sidelines. I am an RF tech, so you guys are speaking my language.
One question I have for SM: Did you get your $10 million from UEC? and a question to Mannix: Do you have the know how of the TPU?

And to all....Keep up the good work!
Marflyga

Mannix

Hi all,
Remember Steven has told us that electron tubes are important.

Use them!

They have properties that are unique and are "reqiured "to "experiment" with.

Dont ask me specifically why, but they are important .

If you study their uniqueness you may find out why it would may not have been discovered by him without them.

Tesla used them too....funny that. Does anybody think that silicone devices were designed to replace all the properties of tubes or perhaps just  the ones that are usefull in designing the final outcomes.   It wasn't tpu's that for sure.

What you saw in turbos and x'S experiments were ways of understanding a part of teslas work. Cheeky ...yes..these guys have been on this for a long time and were influenced by the negativity that exists here. They responded in a way that they thought a few of you might wake up a bit. It worked ...on one level..but risked degrading Stevens discovery on another. Their work should be examined but in context...of studying a part of teslsa work.

They did not name the thread "replication" somebody else did that.
See how context changes things?

Happy researching and a  Merry Xmas

Lindsay mannix