Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean_mcgowan

@ronette

superb .. yes this is the document i read recently and thankyou for re introducing it to the forum . it is extrememely valuable for the novices in this field to help gain an understanding of the basic principals of what is to be considered.

I personally believe it is required reading.

Though others might disagree.

Regards,

Dean

AhuraMazda

Functionally, a thermionc valve works like its semiconductor counter part but for it it work you had to have an electron cloud. Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_charge.

AM

JohnMalkovich

Thaelin

Has this thread been totally abandoned in persuit of the Turbo? Granted that there was a lot of good info found there but I feel the real thruth still lies here.

The more I read the last post of mannix, the more I think that the inner wire should be induced with freq1 and the four outside coils (two pairs) inject the other two freqs to cause it to speed up. As this happens there are peaks that cause the vibrations.

Have to get this sig gen working. First try failed to work right. Some sleep and then back at it.

sugra

Grumpy

Not abandoned.

Everyone is hard at work.

Try pulsing outer coils and collect with inner.  Let it run for a while with just pulses to build the field up on the collector.

Run pulses through a diode (or bridge) and use as trigger for switching device to make shorter.

You might even strigger several switches with one trigger pulse to pulse several coils at once.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards