Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kames

Quote from: Jdo300 on September 03, 2007, 02:43:43 PM
Hello All,

Here is some food for thought... Looks like Physicists are just now starting to see what Steven Mark discovered ages ago :).

http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/sep07/5498

God Bless,
Jason O

Hi Jdo300,

I don?t remember if the same link was posted before, but the same information was posted at least a few months back.
There is a problem with that if you want to apply it to SM?s tpu. Such a thing is possible with free charged particles, like in plasma. You can hardly do the same with electrons in the wire heavily bound to the atoms.
I have said it before. If tpu was operating on collecting or using in any way free charged particles in the air, one cannot easily just take such a device into his hands and not get cancer or heavy skin burns.

Kames.

EMdevices

Thanks for that link Jason, but I woudn't put it quite like you did.   Steven Mark hasn't told us how TPUs work and I agree with Kames, plasma and wire are two different things and different physics apply and I don't think the TPU uses plasmas, but maybe it does use the ELF waves, after all he says in the videos that his device taps the natural magnetic field of the earth.

EM

bolt

whats the retail price of a TPU?   ::)

Actually i give you my take on this. When anything new comes into the consumer market in recent decades the USD/EUR/GBP1000 is often an achievable price that most can afford. eg early VCR, then camcorders, CD players, PC's, digital cameras etc all hit this price tag until the market becomes saturated then the price drops dramatically. Its didnt matter that a CD player might only cost 100 to make they still sold for a 1000. In fact the price of the battery mains invertors has plummeted in the last 5 years i recall a 500 watt version costing well over 500 bucks now they are about 50.

For example i bet that the initial uptake would be staggering.  Lets imagine an intro price advert. "At last the FREE power supply is here it last forever, needs no batteries or fuel of any kind and works by tapping in to the earths magnetic force. You can take it anywhere you need instant power!! Car, home, boat, caravan etc This 1000 watt version is yours for just $975.99 a saving of 25% over MSRP! 

So you see it not what we think they can be sold for its how much the largest manufatures want to sell them for. Within weeks of a working design posted on this forum i think China will start banging them out for a US supplier for say 100 bucks each but will be sold and marketed as a consumer item with a big price tag.  The only way for us to make money on an open source design is to buy massive Put options on gas oil and other energy stocks the day it goes public LOL.

what do you think?

BEP

It'll never cost more than time, material, sweat and tears for any building it for themselves.

Any attempt to market it for what it is supposed to be will be wasted money.

Now if you were to put it in Wally-World as an emergency car battery charger or market it as a permanent magnet assisted air breaker operating mechanism ââ,¬â€œ or better yet ââ,¬â€œ as a Ultra Wide band chip the size of a dime with 40 Mbits of throughput and 30 mile range without an antennaââ,¬Â¦.etc., etc.

It doesnââ,¬â,,¢t matter. The only way itââ,¬â,,¢ll surface is if the plans are posted right here where you can built it yourself.   ;D

bolt

Very very few are capable though are they. Same as building your own PC even if you provide full instructions. I thinks it niave to think they wont be marketed in a controlled professional manor even if you could make your own for 100 bucks. Lets not forget how dangerous these things are and after many have been killed trying to make or sell bodged designs on Ebay then governments will step in and make it an offence to build a TPU without a license!  Its stands to reason the first models will be quite low powered and certainly not enough for a G8 consumer to come off the grid. Those that have next to nothing ie Africa/large parts of Asia, South America, Caribe and where a 1000 watts could be a life changer would never be able to afford one and no one will give it away for free. So only G8's will have access to them for perhaps a decade.

However, the flip side is G8's use more fossil fuel then anyone else so if in 10 years there are 100 mio TPU's thats a lot less fossil being used. The implications are simply to vast to predict what will happen though.