Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

Ledfut welcome to the forum as your first post but i see you went direct to page 9567 :)  The inventor Steven Mark sold the IP rights lock stock and barrel to another company some 10 years ago. So he can say nothing apart from 1 or 2 cryptic clues left behind a bit over 12 months ago. The fact the device was seen by many top engineers then sold off for a nice sum means im in no doubt the device is very real. Thus our quest to rebuild it.

The problem is there are 8703 members plenty more fleeting guests of which only about 700 actually pick a soldering iron and they are involved in a hundred other projects on here too so there may be not  more then 50 actively winding coils and playing with ideas. Of those 50 TPU testers some may have been and gone after getting shocked a few times and getting no where. Only 10 will get close because unless you got like 20 years of electronic DIY experience/ pretty well qualified  i just don't think you will stumble on it by chance.

bolt

sprockets and cogs? come on please. LOL

You can see clearly the 1st models were based on a cable drum dappled with glue blobs and tape nothing more. If it used sprockets and need a wave cavity why don't all the models look similar?

SM has already given a list of instructions to build it and sprockets definitively not on the shopping list. Next you be telling me the glue blobs is actually highly radioactive paint to rip the electrons from the central reactor core.

z_p_e

Right, of course...

...been here barely two weeks and already you've got everything figured out.

::)

Mannix

Quote from: bolt on September 11, 2007, 07:50:49 PM
Ledfut welcome to the forum as your first post but i see you went direct to page 9567 :)  The inventor Steven Mark sold the IP rights lock stock and barrel to another company some 10 years ago. So he can say nothing apart from 1 or 2 cryptic clues left behind a bit over 12 months ago. The fact the device was seen by many top engineers then sold off for a nice sum means im in no doubt the device  is very real. Thus our quest to rebuild it.

The problem is there are 8703 members plenty more fleeting guests of which only about 700 actually pick a soldering iron and they are involved in a hundred other projects on here too so there may be not  more then 50 actively winding coils and playing with ideas. Of those 50 TPU testers some may have been and gone after getting shocked a few times and getting no where. Only 10 will get close because unless you got like 20 years of electronic DIY experience/ pretty well qualified  i just don't think you will stumble on it by chance.

Please, Bolt, do not let the chinese whispers prevail i really need to pull you up here..you have made a few excellent and relevant posts.
I normally would not comment but others will read this too. Let me clarify.

The "falsehoods" or assumptions you make are

1. Sold out for a nice sum

He actually has made an agreement that he hopes will be successful but he feels that it is taking a longer time than it should .There is no "nice sum" that you mentioned but perhaps you may reveal your source on this if it is other than your verdict.

2. Clues are over 12 months old

there are multiple clues, many very recent,  there are even specific things recommended. but only 1 or two are considered relevant by most who are attracted to this .Some specifics are  ignored by about all despite the best efforts of some, including the inventor. WHY IS THAT!!?

Your second paragraph however is extremely relevant
@Ledfut

it will take you some weeks to get through and longer to absorb but read this thread from the start and see how you go..take your time ...yes, its too long. obviously it will get longer for the reasons i have explained, and as we are currently experiencing ....or so we might ASS U. ME

Please read though an make your own "assumptions" rather than rely on those of others others however well intended.Perhaps you will have something useful to contribute

cheers

Mannix

Hi all,

I have locked this thread temporarily 

Lindsay Mannix