Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

The easiest way to discover "conversion"

innovation_station

mannix you opened the thred agin

and paint half the picture why not finish the painting this is your thred

is
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Electrogasman

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 03, 2006, 10:05:54 AM
Steven told me, that he was approached and harrassed by US agencies and he was told to keep his invention secret and shut up about it, 'in the name of national security'. So he had a fear to publish anything. I wonder if he had to hand over any of his tech to the agencies and if it is used now already in black projects ?

Hello

I have some large toroidal cores (6.5") that I am experimenting with and will update you all as time passes.

Michael

Mannix

Hi all,

This thread will pause for a little while so that every body has time to get up to speed.

There have been many attempts to recreate the conversion events that occour in the tpu.
The best so far have been GK's GK4 and Otto's E.C.D.

Despite their use of square waves and noisy switching devices there was still interaction happening that may lead to the discovery of the correct paramaters to have  controllable conversion.

The TPU is a harmonically interactive device that is driven with pure frequencies that interact within the space of the collector circumference. This interaction is an accelerating field that causes high speed electron flow.....a particle accelerator..
Tubes are used to experiment with..because they are easier, especially to begin with!

The clues that have been given could be considered vague by some and there are very few specifics..except for One and that is to use electron tubes to begin to experiment with.

Those of you with out the capacity to use the most rudimentary of electronic devices should really not bother with the tpu at this stage, Most especially refrain form giving advice to others. however perhaps in a few years time your skills might be usefull , right now they are can only be misleading .....any thing that leads any body away from the few specifics is misleading. There are volumes of information on tubes, all of it on the net..they are not hard..they are easier ....And they dont fail!

Please do not take offence but do try to listen to  what I am trying to  explain here.
So you might have to learn something that you consider old technology. I ask you have you seen an electron? There have been some fantastic theories and some great work that have  proven that ss devices are not what is required at first....just like the inventor said 2 years ago!

Thanks to many for helping to prove that even though the is a very,very slim chance of success if other guidance is followed which it is mostly not (centre mounted electronics)

The moment any thing unusual happens with your silicone devices...they will fail as explained to you ...in so many ways.  It is not unlike a nuclear reaction in that way...go figure. If you think that you are experimenting with something safe....again don't bother.

I was hoping for some assistance with this quest but it seems that people will only pick out some of "their"  easy bits and expand on those to fit their own ideas.
Im guilty if this as well in that I thought that by providing this information it would be followed as close as possible by some at least, and some of the work and all of the information would be come well known by all and open sourced.

All the information is here . It is not contained in the egotistical techno ravings of the grandiose.it is in the clues from the inventor which I have been given the honor to convey as best i could.

At this point i believe that I have failed in that regard and I offer my sincere apology to those with expectations this might succeed in the shorter term.

Many are doing really great work and I admire you for that it just sad (actually tragic)that you are not using the main clue!

There are many other great threads that will satisfy your passing interest and perhaps even have some success in some way.

Lindsay Mannix

Mannix

I was thinking if there was a way to make a coil directional