Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvis Oswald

Thanks Tao.

We should also mention that JackH's valve... and the flynn parallel path... are proof that a small amount of energy at the right resonance can get you more than you might figure out of a magnet.

I think it's also related to the spike associated with resonate LC circuits.

bob.diroto

Quote from: mkt3920 on July 28, 2006, 07:41:15 PM
Please refer to the pdf file of the Patent Application for their Solid State Energy Generator (toroid, coils, magnets) from this news release (yesterday) from Magnetic Power Inc.
http://magneticpowerinc.com/patent.html

Many thanks for this information. Have downloaded the PDF of the patent. I can't fault the logic/theory anywhere. To make a practical device there will need to be more flux linkage. i.e. More radial wires through the cores either through larger gauge wire or more holes. I suspect there is a fine balance between having enough magnetic material around the radial wires and having enough copper to tap into the flux linkage efficiently.

But this is only an issue for people like us reading the patent wanting to try to replicate a working device!! They obviously have a commercial working version of this device.

Hoppy

This is an interesting patent. However, no mention is made of the I/P to O/P power ratio, so this will need to be established with replication. Stevens device presumably differs from this to some extent as according to his statements, he does not use a battery or power supply to provide input power. I agree with Bob that a lot more flux linkage would be needed to make a practical device.

For replication / proof of concept purposes, instead of having to obtain suitable drilled magnets, how about each magnet comprising of two  magnets placed in magnetic allignment on each side of the 'collection' wire loop?

mark australia

Bob,
At this tage they do not have a working prototype giving out continuoes power. They will need to build one to complete the patent process, and they are confident they will. But at this stage your assumption is incorrect.
Kind Regards
Mark

gn0stik

Quote from: Hoppy on July 30, 2006, 04:47:22 AM
This is an interesting patent. However, no mention is made of the I/P to O/P power ratio, so this will need to be established with replication. Stevens device presumably differs from this to some extent as according to his statements, he does not use a battery or power supply to provide input power. I agree with Bob that a lot more flux linkage would be needed to make a practical device.

hmm, I've read every single post regarding the Steven Mark device on this forum, and I don't think I've ever read that he said he doesn't use any batteries. However, he doesn't say that he does either. Since his smallest device puts out 300 Watts and the largest puts out 1KW approximately, it's pretty safe to assume he doesn't use a battery that can provide the power it generates, if he did, the battery itself would be a device worthy of a Nobel Prize. Could you please provide a quote?