Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoppy

Quotehmm, I've read every single post regarding the Steven Mark device on this forum, and I don't think I've ever read that he said he doesn't use any batteries. However, he doesn't say that he does either. Since his smallest device puts out 300 Watts and the largest puts out 1KW approximately, it's pretty safe to assume he doesn't use a battery that can provide the power it generates, if he did, the battery itself would be a device worthy of a Nobel Prize. Could you please provide a quote?

I fully appreciate that Steven has not confirmed whether or not he uses batteries at all in his device. My presumption that the new patent was not the same as Stevens device is based on my view that the new device needs continuous input power to drive the resonant circuit and that this level of power is not available from any battery that Steven could 'hide' within his device, especially the 300W and intermediate model. I apologise if my post was misleading.

I do not understand why Steven should avoid confirming whether any battery is used, given that IMO his device would be more credible if a battery was required. As you will be aware from my previous posts, I have studied the video evidence very carefully and am not impressed with what I have seen.

gn0stik

This seems nothing like the Steven Mark device to me. Not that it isn't valuable in it's own rite, just not all that relevent. This works nothing like what Steven has described of his device. No kicks, no earth's magnetic field.

It is a resonant LC that utilizes magnetism sure enough, but not the TPU.

It is however, very interesting, and deserving of it's very own thread.

Regards,
Gn0stik.

hartiberlin

@Nostradam
looking forward for your diagrams.
Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Elvis Oswald

Quote from: Nostradam on August 01, 2006, 05:02:59 PM
I'm thinking about , and i don't understand something - why SM devices are using power of earth magnetic field ? I think that field of any permanent magnet is much more greater  ??? or there is important some fluctuations of magnetic field ? i wonder if these weak fluctuations can produce so much energy ? It seems that Steven Mark self not fully understand the nature of that things, he says in video "we can't explain why the device is stopped when turning upside down" ...
Maybe he means by "KICKS" these many many fluctations in period of time ? ::)

And if we imagine ... in some day there are millions or milliards of people using these devices, what will happen with earht magnetic field ? maybe that will disappear ? :o

The magnetic field is resonating at 7.4hz(estimated).  It cannot be "used up" anymore than a magnet can be "used up" by passing a coil through it's field.

woidbam

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on August 02, 2006, 11:36:24 AM
The magnetic field is resonating at 7.4hz(estimated). 

Estimated!

I know it is a crazy contribution. But look here:

http://khmer.cc/community/t.c?b=1&t=2559

"so by 2006 june the 6 at 6.18 pm california time the earth heart beat will jump from a 12.999 cycle per secound to a 13 hzr or cycle persecound"

Esoteriks?

Bye