Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tishatang

Hi Joakim,

I posted my link because I remembered something like the parable ala Mannix.  I think Newman has a piece of the puzzle in stopping and starting pulses in a wire before the current has a chance to reach the end.  Evidently Mannix feels this is a part of the Mark device to post his parable.

In regards to your posted link, I feel there is a lot of disinformation, especially in the point by point rebutal of Hastings by Tom Napier.

Tom Napier knows this is motor designed to run at self resonance of the coil, yet he treats the math as if it were a simple solinoid coil! 

Trust Hastings here because he states the motor turns at the self resonance of the coil and that the Q of the coil is 30 in his example.  When a coil is at resonance the voltage is multiplied by the Q of the coil.  If you have 400 volts supplied by the batteries then at resonance you have 400 X 30 = 12000 volts in the coil.  Also, the current would decrease dramatically.  So, all the numbers Napier is using do not apply at resonance.

In addition, when you have coil whose wire length is greater than 1/4 wave length, standing waves appear within the coil!  The incredible length of Newman's coil must have all kinds of standing waves in it.  Maybe this is where the high frequency in the megahertz range comes from.  This is not addressed by Hastings or Napier.
It must come from all those rich harmonics in those standing waves.  Here is a reference:

http://www.ttr.com/corum/

The later Newman seems out of character from the early Newman.  Maybe, he was on to something, and the powers that be couldn't just do him in because of his high profile.  So, maybe they just beamed into his head messages from God?  This technology is available to the spooks for a long time, and is now becoming commercial in that coming soon to local dept stores are displays that talk only to you in your head when you stand in front of them.

Be aware that a lot of critics are paid disinformants to steer you away from energy freedom.

Tishatang

pese

Kennst Du den schriftlichen text dazu?
Das gab es vor 2 Jahren im www !
Ein Ger?t das 300Watt (900 Watt) liefert
und mit radiant energie arbeitet.
Es gab eine Serienfertigung Katalog und Preisliste dazu .
Leider sind s?mtliche Hinweise dazu aus dem www verschwunden (unter anderem auch aus keelynet)
Wer hat die Texte kopiert und kann die HIER einstellen?
  translation:

Do you know the written text in addition?  That gave it before 2 years in the www! 
Equipment the 300Watt (900 Watts) supplies  and with radian energy works. 
There was a quantity production to catalog and price list in addition.   
Unfortunately all references to it disappeared from the www (among other things also out keelynet)   
Who copied (2004 this)? and can the texts the HERE adjust?

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

aarnold

does anybody replicated this???
or just Steven Mark?