Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

@Nali2001
No, these are 2 different guys, although I must admit they sound
pretty much the same, but if you have seen the other Steven Mark?s
videos you can see, that these are 2 different persons.
The name of the Asian guy from the Rods video is unkown to me.
Does anyone know the name of him ?

It was speculated that this might be a fake with small
button-sized battery cells hidden inside the rods stacked up for around 100 Volts DC.
But you never know.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

supersam

I think what everyone has been missing in this whole thread is the importance of harmonics! 

finally tao has stumbled upon a link that has great implications of a harmonicaly balanced ( or unbalanced ) system that has potential.  However with Stevens
TPU you have all of the advantages with few disadvantages.  maybe everyone should take a look at the relevance of harmonic balancing.  I have seen several prototypes of devices that could have benifitted from a little balance.  you should all stop and take and think about the natural balance of the uuniverse if you think you are going to tap into it.  you might want to look very closely at the infomation at "heartbeat200.com"  some of the ideas about how phi and pi interact might help alot in figuring out where to place magnets on a two dimentional plane to get your desired effects.  if it can be done?

Mywork is clearly focused on creating at least A THREE DIMENSIONAL MODEL.  i just don't think it can be done intwo.  creating a three dimensional model is tough.  so i hoppe someone can accomplish in two.

to tao thanks for the referece but i don't think it will ever be able to fulfil the needs of mankind as a whole.  maybe you can have enough power in your lifetime to survive, but i want AC (air conditioning).  Thanks for the help on not having to recharge the batteries on my cell phone and laptop.

please lets not kill tis thread.  it might be the best chance we have!

dean_mcgowan

Here is my interpretation of a three dimensional model

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1453.0.html

Kind Regards,

Dean McGowan

Dingus Mungus

I'm 8 pages in and the story is thrilling...

I'm betting the "harmonics" might relate to the Schumann resonance, but I'll have to see whats revealed page by page. I've been researching this device since I first saw it's demo video on youtube, and I'm happy to say since the advent of the internet its impossible to supress information... if people are only willing to share it.

<smirk>

Well this is my first post on this site but recently I've found myself doing a lot of research here, so I'll probably be here for a while (or at least till I find an energy source). I wouldn't mind a plot spoiler on this 140+ page novel that may or may not contain informaion on its actual construction.