Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rensseak

Quote from: Steven Mark
In the case of my power unit, you create several frequencies within a space of the collector coil's
circumference. The frequencies are directly related to the circumference of the collector coil. You can begin
to collect the current and dissipate it with no need for amplification because the signal source also becomes
the feed for the power source and has the natural tendency to run with gain.  It is important that you note
that you can never tune too closely to the exact frequencies of power conversion because the power received
by the collector will instantly destroy it. We instead must deliberately tune off the frequencies of
conversion in order to make the thing properly work. Remember that it is like a furnace which feeds itself.
The hotter it gets the more fuel it gives itself to burn. that is why the control units are so very important.
Without the control unit constantly monitoring the frequencies of operation and making the necessary changes
to keep the whole thing off exact conversion frequency, then the unit would very quickly destroy it's self.

Thanks rensseak. Is there a place where I can read about this as it sounds very interesting? So essentially Steven has made units that were 2.5 KHz, 1.25 KHz, etc?

Paul Lowrance

The unit get warmly so may be it is a save frequencie.

rensseak

PaulLowrance

Quote from: rensseak
Thanks rensseak. Is there a place where I can read about this as it sounds very interesting? So essentially Steven has made units that were 2.5 KHz, 1.25 KHz, etc?

Paul Lowrance

rensseak
rensseak,

May I ask where you are getting your information from?

Paul Lowrance

rensseak

Quote from: PaulLowrance on September 04, 2006, 04:28:14 PM
Quote from: rensseak

Paul Lowrance

rensseak
rensseak,

May I ask where you are getting your information from?

Paul Lowrance

From Mannix and what he wrote for Steven Mark in this forum. OK, it's not an information, more a conclusion/combination of me. Sorry for misunderstanding.

rensseak

PaulLowrance

No problem rensseak.

Everyone,

Steven Marks provides some interesting info.  He vaguely mentions something about frequency patterns that can change, but that is not actual frequency. He says it resonates at 5 KHz and also has a physical vibration at 7.3 Hz (not KHz) even though there are no moving parts. We know there Earth has numerous resonance's around 7.3 Hz depending what level. There are many levels to Earth from the hot Mantels, to the upper crusts, to the ionosphere and beyond.

Also we know his machine contains a solid-state rotation very much like a physical motor. The more I think about it the more likely it seems he is tapping into Earths energy. This could be the hot mantel, which is roughly 20 to 80 kilometers down, but varies depending where you are located. Or it could be the D-layer ionosphere, which is 50 to 90 kilometers up. Either one could resonate at 5 KHz resonance depending where you are located. Also it would explain why the machine does not work when you flip it upside down. Other effects would be constant variations in effectiveness, which his device also shows in the videos and Steven mentions this. Such variations could not come from the Earths magnetic field because Earths magnetic field does not vary much at all from hour to hour much less minute to minute.

No offense to anyone, but this machine scares me, lol. So please enjoy this research as I'll spend my time on other devices and on my own device. If it is true that he is tapping into Earths energy, then it would spell such global havoc if millions of people tapped into. I cannot even begin to imagine the concequences. Perhaps the big boys in the secret government took Steven for a ride to show him exactly where the energies coming from and to convince him that 7 billion people extracting this energy would kill the planet. I understand a lot of people think Steven is simply cutting magnetic lines and getting free energy from no place, but I very much disagree. So I think Steven Marks device is legitimate. IMHO it is a very scary machine that I'll stay away from.  :)

Peace,
Paul Lowrance

giantkiller

The humming sound is the copper loops vibrating against each other. This is noticable in household appliance transformers except that they are baked in varnish to squelch it otherwise the plates chatter. :-\
When I worked at Keystone Transformer in Philadelphia my first job was to dip the terminal leads of the transformers in acid after they cooled from the ovens and then they sit on a rotating table while the acid dissolves the varnish off the male leads. My next task was to air blow the residue off and then they would go to testing.
My next job was to actually load up the coils with plates and seat that in collared frames.
Just a little trivia.