Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn0stik

Quote from: tao on September 07, 2006, 04:07:08 PM
Quote from: PaulLowrance on September 07, 2006, 03:04:23 PM
Thanks Freedomfuel. I think we just disagree and have different opinions unless you know something specific about Stevens device and the MEG that I do not. If I am correct about Steven's device then it instantly moves energy from the Earths mantel. Tornados and such do not move energy from Earths mantel.

I don't think any of us can say for certain how Steven's device works due to lack of detail as compared to the MEG. I very very much disagree with you on the MEG as Naudin provided extreme details, which show "free energy."  I would very much like to hear your detailed reasons why you feel the MEG is not a "free energy" machine.

Paul Lowrance

Steven's device is a hybrid of the MEG and Tesla's work on capacitive discharge and current-less waves. More so the Tesla work though, that is the heart of the Mark device.

In my mind, the Mark device in no way uses energy from the Earth's mantel. The only reason Steven said that his device used the Earth's magnetism was because of the idea Steven got from reading old tecnical manuals on vacuum tubes and the effects of increased current at the start of current flow. Those manuals and other references simply didn't know the source of that increased current so they just said it came from the Earth's magnetism. Also, saying that the device works on the Earth's magnetism makes selling his devices that much easier then saying they run off cosmic rays or the aether or something else that is quite intangilbe and away from mainstream thought....

And regarding the MEG, it most certainly works, but the problem is that converting the uncurled-A potential(tesla waves) into regular 'current' can pose problems, another reason why Naudin used a 'conditioned resistor' to attempt to figure the power output.

I agree, after reading back through my tesla stuff, and the stuff that gray did... I'd have to.. Radiant energy is the most likely root of the power in the mark device. However it runs hot, or at least one of the coils does. What's unique about it is how he captures the radiant.

The capacitors, the buzzer(black thing in the center, for pulsing the dc), the diodes, the magnet at 90 degrees... it all fits. the circuit fits gray's circuit quite nicely, however, marks "splits the positive" a bit different than gray did. I can't explain the large coils.

It's interesting to note however that it's a combination of Teslas work. The rotational magnetic fields and the radiant. He generates power (or steps it up) with one, and captures it after the split with the other.

Gray's coil would jump 2 feet off the table when a switch was thrown. Tesla witnessed people dying from being zapped by the tendrils coming off the coils at 90 degrees. quite a "kick" I would say.

Resonance also plays a big part. There was a magic circle that tesla noticed in which he could place a helical coil, induce the effect, and watch tendrils of cold electricity crawl all over it. Different frequencies and distances caused different expressions of the energy.

Sometimes very deadly, other times very practical. The wireless power transmission, and death ray were the same effect, just different expressions of it, and utilized slightly differently. Kind of the diffrerence between a floodlight and a laser. Hundreds of millions of volts in tesla's devices. But those were powered quite agressively for startup power.

To really understand the kicks, you need to read tesla's patents.. A good suggested read is "the secrets of cold war technology" and Lindemann's "free energy secrets of cold electricity". Tesla also spoke in front of a host of engineers at one point, the transcript of that is a good read as well.

Unfortunately there's not much reading on Gray's device that comes from gray himself. He was a true student of Tesla, and sought out people who actually worked with Tesla in his research and development.

At any rate, I ramble on. SM's device works, and it's worth studying further, along with Gray's, Moray's, and Tesla's work. It's worthwhile work, but you can lose a lifetime to it rather quickly, and with very little reward. Success comes after much experimentation and investment in equipment, I'm sure.

Then again.... I could be wrong, SM could be interpreting it perfectly well. After all he said the device's on/off behavior is exactly the opposite in the southern hemisphere.

Who knows. As long as we're in the dark about the details, we'll never know for sure.

PaulLowrance

QuoteThen again.... I could be wrong, SM could be interpreting it perfectly well. After all he said the device's on/off behavior is exactly the opposite in the southern hemisphere.

Who knows. As long as we're in the dark about the details, we'll never know for sure.

I agree that anything so far is only speculation, as you said, "As long as we're in the dark about the details"  Indeed who would not want to work on something as exciting as Telsa's radiant energy, but even though I believe radiant energy is for real, IMHO SM device does not extract energy from radiant energy.

I think you mentioned something very important that should demonstrate the energy is not coming from radiant, "the device's on/off behavior is exactly the opposite in the southern hemisphere."  Perhaps we should focus on two coincidences.

1) The device vibrates at 7.3 Hz. This is a Earth resonance as waves traverse around the globe. Slight frequency variations depend which layer of Earth the wave is traversing around the globe and the frequency of the wave.
2) The device resonates at 5 KHz. This could match resonance between the device and the top Mantel or between Earth and the D-layer ionsphere or perhaps both. :-)
3) The device is directional and needs to be pointing a certain direction relative to Earth. This seems to also support the idea that the device is extracting the energy from Earth, most likely something that is directly below or above the device.

Does anyone know why Steven has not marketed his device? I can only speculate that the device does not work in all locations.

Paul Lowrance

mpav

Has anyone considered going into UEC offices and see if they can talk with management about this device.  Actually..are there any offices to go to?  If they do exist, it might be interesting to find out more about this company and what products (if any) it produces.

Just a thought...but we might get some better ideas of what is happening with this technology or what kind of people are maintaining this technology. 8)

lancaIV

UEC shall have some patents about special coil materials .
A search about UEC will not give solution because there is not an official
"headquarter" !

S
  dL

PaulLowrance

Hi Kosh,

Quote from: Kosh on September 09, 2006, 08:45:16 AM
This 7.3Hz is just a wild guess based on feeling the vibration with the hands.
It can be ANYTHING below say 60Hz...

Could you please tell us where you get this information from?  I don't recall Steven stating it was a wild guess. When someone provides a number down to the 1/10th of a Hz then they are usually certain of it.  It kind of sounds silly to say the vibration is 7.3 Hz when it is 60 Hz, lol.

7.3 Hz should be a big clue. :-)

Paul Lowrance