Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Give it away?
and how would you do that?

Perhaps allowing an understanding of the devices would be the first step.

There are some who just want free power and do not want to understand its operation.
Those people should just be silent and watch. Its free to watch as well !They have nothing to offer the process even if they dont believe it.

In the meantime expressing your frustrations will never increase the likley hood of more information..the opposite is the case. Especially when the inventor is really tired of reading "wanna gimmeee" type stuff.

I am pretty sure that there wont be a "home made torriodal particle accelerator"

I will not respond to anything like this again Im tired of it too.

Keep well , we have a lot to learn don't... you.... think?

dean_mcgowan

Thanks DM .. but I can fall on my own sword if need be on this one.

The only thing I feel guilty about is that I may be offending some of the great minds who are here contributing to the real challenge of understanding this technology, which by the way I have no doubt is workable.

I wouldnt be still here otherwise.

And before I get accused of being some MIB detractor/distractionist/deciever/... yada  yada ..

Get a grip.. read all my posts .. (they are still here .. and unmodified) ...

Therapy .. well .. don't go throwing good money after bad i say ...

allcanadian

Hey Mannix
If you have the answers why wouldn't you share them? I don't get this-If your so smart you must know all credible scientific data say's global warming will screw us within 10 years-the point of no return. Mass extinctions, rising ph levels, fish stocks collapsing, rampant cancer rates biblical shit happening in our lifetime. And you say or imply you have answers but do nothing! Some gag clause I heard mentioned-will you let thousands of people die next year because this technology isn't here, but supposedly you are a scientific person and your logic say's you can't save everyone, so you do nothing. Your delusion is far more corrupt than DingusMungus at least given the means Dingus might act,you do nothing. Here is your delusion on a silver platter-go to a psychiatrist and tell them you have free energy, show them you are right-now tell them you will do nothing for ten years, when it may be too late, does this sound sane, rational or logical. If you have the answers your logic is flawed and you are delusional in the eyes of everyone here and probably the world, we have no respect in any way for persons who could do such a thing.
So why are you here?
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: Mannix on November 22, 2006, 08:58:03 PM
Give it away?
and how would you do that?

Schematic maybe? drawings? component list... I got more suggestions if needed...

Perhaps allowing an understanding of the devices would be the first step.

8 months not sufficient... maybe its the teacher...

There are some who just want free power and do not want to understand its operation.
Those people should just be silent and watch. Its free to watch as well !They have nothing to offer the process even if they dont believe it.

Sure! Let me run out and drop cash on several spools of wire... should it be: iron, copper, insulated, multistranded?
Let the builders know what they're building and I'm sure more people will quit bitching and start working.

In the meantime expressing your frustrations will never increase the likley hood of more information..the opposite is the case. Especially when the inventor is really tired of reading "wanna gimmeee" type stuff.

WE HAVEN'T GOT ANY INFORMATION YET!

I am pretty sure that there wont be a "home made torriodal particle accelerator"

I'll have to find the url later.... My friend in MN is actually building one.

I will not respond to anything like this again Im tired of it too.

What responce? You didn't answer or even retort... Your "responce" was nothing more then another verbal carrot on a stick. Example: "Keep talking like that and we wont share anymore information..."

Keep well , we have a lot to learn don't... you.... think?

Yes... Yes we do. I can't wait for it to actually begin.

Ok I'm going to disappear now. I'm sorry to those who are angered by my reply.

allcanadian

"There are some who just want free power and do not want to understand its operation.
Those people should just be silent and watch. Its free to watch as well !They have nothing to offer the process even if they dont believe it."

Oh my god mannix is YODA- Question me not earthling
Dingus we must offer the almighty process an offering,a young virgin maybe, HAIL the process HAIL the process

What kind of BS is that, that's rediculous- Do you think some starving mother and dying kids in africa gives a shit about your "process". What part of people dying all over the freaking planet for power do you not understand? Power means clean water, lights to read by-education),sanitation and jobs and you would deny them all of this because they don't understand the process? Dude you need help your all screwed up-too much time in the lab with your head in the proton accelerator.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.