Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chris W. Brown's KML Coils -- Super Simple Harvesting of Aether?

Started by sterlinga, April 15, 2009, 09:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sterlinga

On around April 18, 2009, Arthur Manelas said he tried setting up something nearly identical to what is reported on this page, with a KML coil, a battery, inverter, and charger, and saw "no change" from the control.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Chris_Brown%27s_KML_Coils#Replications
http://freeenergynews.com and http://peswiki.com
"The best cutting-edge, clean energy news and directory service on the net."

triffid

Someone who has no funds to buy a battery or inverter could make the coils as shown on the first page of this thread and use a volt meter to see if he gets a .3 volt difference.What you need is some insulated wire of the proper gauge.Make the two coils open to the air(nothing but the battery is attached to them).
I would like to know if any current comes from it.Triffid

Prophmaji

YOU NEED BIGGER COILS.

open ended ones. As in the diagrams.

Here's a patent that shows how this works.

I stress that many thousands of these are in use-everywhere. It's a patent for an effective current dumping coil design.

In the supplied patent, the coil is closed, ie current draw/inductive field. That consideration is not all that germane to this situation. BUT..one can use a coil to pass DC through FROM the battery, ie BETWEEN the inverter and the battery. On the inverter inductor side of that inductor..put the open coils. This will force(create preference for) draw from the open inductors.

I stress  that the open ended coil is what you want in a DC or transient draw/dump system.  Just use big ass ones with low internal impedance. At first, try old chokes from ebay, the huge ones for old tube audio gear. That is your best bet for finding such items to do simple tests.

What you are trying to do..for the given situation is to find/grok/ascertain the correct combination of draw requirements vs available draw, which will be a relationship between coil impedance and draw considerations.

The open ended coil is energy storage at 'no cost'. Any peak transient draw is aetherically delivered. In a closed coil system..this is NOT true. In a parallel OPEN coil system (connected as close to the load as is possible) , the energy draw is aetheric. Ie, field differentially derived.

The sharper and noisier the draw from the inverter..the better. Remove any input smoothing coils the DC input section may internally have and allow that prior RF'ish 'noise' to do it's job!

Let's look at the patent. a Low impedance coil....over 1000 ft long..large inductance of 3H. Hhmmm... Speed of propogation is..let's estimate 85% Speed of light..that means that for the propogation speed vs the wire length vs inductive slow down of the propogation rate..take those all together as a calculation and that is the time frame for any transient draw off the inductor that will be atherically delivered to the transient draw of the given load. This is why it can be seen that the more occurrences of steep draw you can have..the better! Ie, very high frequency DC conversion is the best bet. THERE WILL BE RF NOISE. Where do you think the energy comes from? It comes from the splash of 'created' differential field across the coil when the DC inverter attempts to draw power from the battery and it 'takes' the peak transient draw from the open coil. the energy ONLY 'appears' when the line attempts to sag and thus a differential appears... and the coil tries to maintain it's stability..and like the charged long power line, or like the loaded coil...It will current dump. In the case of an open ended long and big coil..this will happen ONLY below the propogation speed of the wire length in the coil!! Ie very short transient spikes or draw will be 'covered' by the the energies sitting in this 'polarized' (12VDC) but unterminated coil.

The energies are nowhere near that of a fully loaded up and conducting coil..but unlike those energies...the open ended energies come at NO measured cost. They are procured though the aether.

Unnerstand?   

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=6&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=Gray-Richard.INNM.&OS=IN/Gray-Richard&RS=IN/Gray-Richard

triffid

So it looks like to me an inverter is necessary to see this effect and the more noise(RF) it can make the better?Triffid

technobear

Quote from: triffid on May 05, 2009, 10:09:02 AM
So it looks like to me an inverter is necessary to see this effect and the more noise(RF) it can make the better?Triffid

That's an intriguing patent for sure (although how the guy managed to get a patent for 'a large induction coil' is beyond me because that's all it is).

Anyway, here's a couple of links that may further understanding:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverter_(electrical)

http://www.smpstech.com/tutorial/t03top.htm

It may be that not just 'any' inverter will do. There are different types. A basic one is not hard to build for experimental purposes. How one identifies the ideal models in the marketplace is another matter.