Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Weightless Weight

Started by Alexioco, May 01, 2009, 05:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruggero

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 03, 2009, 03:38:19 AM
The rendering engine of WM2D is atrocious and only supports simple models. More complex models are rendered in such a fashion as to make it almost impossible to see what is going on.

Well well well....I don't say you are wrong, but the wm2d company website tell otherwise.

A lot of very complicated and heavy designs find its way to YouTube in other formats than AVI - some of them are even available in this forum.
How they achieve this I don't know.

ruggero  ;)

turbo

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 03, 2009, 03:38:19 AM

I wish I could see a good way of doing this but at the moment I can"t. Any useful suggestions are welcome.

Hans von Lieven

Hello Hans,

You can convert the .AVI to animated GIF and you can also reduce it's size.
This cut's down filesize dramatically by reducing the color palette to less colors without making the picture too bad when it does not involve millions of colors to start with.

Marco.

Lilhawk

hello  Ruggero....

I see a couple of things problematic with your last drawing...I'll only point out the big one   ;)

ruggero

Quote from: Lilhawk on May 03, 2009, 05:11:18 AM
hello  Ruggero....

I see a couple of things problematic with your last drawing...I'll only point out the big one   ;)

If these are the 'big' concerns...I think it'll have a good chance working ;)

But to meet your arguments:

First of all this is a drawing of the principle.
Second, the topmost point on the drawing is really not at 12:00 but a little to the left of the center-line: This makes the angle to the buttom exchange point less than 90 degree.
Third, put a small weight on the left lever arm (at 11:59) and it will start moving down...as any overbalanced leverarms.

I have made a small build(se drawing below) of a circle with a string/rope mounted on the weight (A) at 12:00 (exactly noon) - the string going down to and turn 180 around the axle, goes up to and around a pulley and then drops to a hanging weight (B).
The weight (B) is half the weight of weight (A).

Okay â€" let go and let the weight (A) fall.
You will notice that the wheel turns over 360 dgr...and offcourse keeps running another 210-225 dgr.

ruggero  ;)

ruggero

Now â€" the funny part of this lever 'trick' is the way that the small weight (B) seems to gain some of the momentum from the big weight's (A) falling...like, for a short moment eliminating or releasing the tension between the two weights.

It must be like that, because...if you make a start set up with the big weight (A) at 06:00, there is no way the wheel could possible start moving.

What I see, is an acceleration of the big weight (A) that is actually faster than the (beginning) free fall of the small weight (B): It's like dropping the small weight without a string mounted to it.

ruggero  ;)