Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can anyone confirm the Lafonte balance experiment.

Started by broli, May 26, 2009, 06:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LOkMsh9dqk

This seems to be an easy experiment to perform with obvious overunity consequences. I'm wondering why there's not a single person who has repeated the experiment to confirm it. I don't understand why all the promising work of this man has been blatantly ignored in favor of wild goose chases.

lostcauses10x

Love the connection time outs.

such is simple with a question. What is the energy required to move the magnets from on position to the next??

When looked at properly it does not work out. If it takes work to reposition an object to were it will cause a position change that measurements are to be taken from, that has to be accounted for in the system. The work done to the system is not accounted for in the diagram.

broli

Quote from: lostcauses10x on May 26, 2009, 11:52:16 AM
Love the connection time outs.

such is simple with a question. What is the energy required to move the magnets from on position to the next??

When looked at properly it does not work out. If it takes work to reposition an object to were it will cause a position change that measurements are to be taken from, that has to be accounted for in the system. The work done to the system is not accounted for in the diagram.

That's not the point of this thread. You can discuss that in Butch's original thread. I just want people with the tools to confirm the experiment shown in the video.

lostcauses10x

What is shown in the diagram in the first post will be real. Even with iron or other ferromagnetic material,  a perfect "Sink" for the magnetic flux will not happen. Spin of the iternal electrons etc.

Think of the length as a resistor (very crude analogy, lol and incorrect, but shows the idea).

It is also such the closer the magnets are the more contained the interaction of there fields are. Less spread and loss with tighter pole positions in the dispersal. More of the fields connect with the iron.

What is shown in you original post, I believe is real.

broli

It's good that you think that because my simulation software doesn't. I believe it's real but I want others to confirm it and get involved in this quite interesting phenomena. This is part of another trick. All combined they can yield an overunity device like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL3dzJ80hEM

Where the upper repelling magnets cancel the force to move the bars towards the magnets when the magnets have closed in on each other. When the magnets are most furthest from each other the bars gets opened with a weaker force as is shown in the video of the experiment. So inherently the bars will want to move out on their own because the repelling force of the canceling magnets at the top is stronger now. Or like butch has called it "an overunity device within an overunity device". You get energy from the moving magnets attraction each other and energy from the top cancellation magnet wanting to repel the whole setup open due to the weakened attraction force on the bars.

But again I don't want to side track on this thread too much. It would be interesting to see others confirm this experiment.