Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRANKYpants

Quote from: broli on July 20, 2009, 08:59:11 PM
It would seem that too much current/flux would be a killer for the BT transformer due to all the core losses. Do you have a word or graph on the efficiency figure with increasing input voltage?

Also what would your opinion be on using the BT to generate high voltages and hooking its secondaries up to a conventional step down transformer. Wouldn't that solve the core loses problems and be more economical than building a giant BT transformer?

QUESTION:
DID YOU STOP BEATING YOUR WIFE YET?

ANSWER 1 - YES (I STOPPED)
ANSWER 2 - NO (I DIDN'T STOP)

EITHER WAY I'M AN IMPLIED WIFE BEATER.

WE DESIGN IN "CORE LOSSES"  ??? TO KEEP THE OVER 100% EFFICIENCIES LOW OR PEOPLE WOULDN'T BELIEVE US IF THEY WERE SAY 2000% EFFICIENT.

T

broli

My wife is just fine.

I think you missed the point. Sure the efficiency still overcomes the core losses. But it doesn't overcome my bank account. If I had to build a car sized custom BT transformer I would be in debt for the rest of my life. But if I used a smaller BT transformer combined with off the shelves conventional transformer to step down the high voltage I would not be bankrupt so fast.

To power big loads you either need one gigantic BT transformer and a rich wife or a small BT transformer producing high voltages and off the shelves step down transformer to get your household voltage/current.

Of course I might also be talking out of my ass.

baroutologos

Quote from: minde4000 on July 20, 2009, 08:45:46 PM
Maybe that excessive voltage buildup in the coil at some point starts work against itself? My 150 ohm awg 30 coil produced 1800ac. This bifilar is higher.
Minde

Probably this is the cause. 1800+ vac, dear!

It seems to me you have an awesome rotor there that at grinder speeds outputs so much, in contrast what we are already acustomed.
40 watts output?:) at 27awg? That's cool. :)

In my humble noob oppinion, if you are concerned about efficient output extraction from the coil, you should have a voltage range as Mr T has 400-500 vac is just fine.
Above this rating, as people suggest, cause of eddie curents or dielectric breakdown between adjacent wires (biffilar), or dont' know what - you have losses that you do not want to have.

Thicker wires are the solution to it i suppose. If that wont' help, then you should move a little away coil from magnets. HV coils are not meant to have much current through them (unless superconductors) and to operate at such voltages.(unless you have wire with kilovolt specs)

I must add that the biffilar coil at those volts (2K!) will have its capacitative aspect at maximum! (since increases at voltage squared)

Anyway, it is fun to experiment with that! High voltages are very intriguing! Watch out for electrecution though  :p

May i ask for something? If it is not much trouble, Could you report perfomance with capacitors? High voltage low uf and high uf low voltage ratings?

@Thane,
I am over-confident you have tried cap charging as well battery charging. Can you share your experience with that? Is it of any good at having a cap charged with HV coil(s)?

I ask that because i am intending at employing 10 coils. I cannot afford at having 10 stepdown trasformers (since coils out of phase).
I need a common, energy bank, to be filled by the HV coils through FWBR. Is it efficient to charge capacitors? Please share your experience.

Cap coils

While i was noob-wandered about - what if biffilar coils ala tesla type are better than ordinary ones, Mr T has in common use of them! :P

Having inspired by Minde's winding skills, i feel that we should move to better HV cap coils. What about those to be wound with insulated copper foil??? This will give far greater capacitance to the coil and will (i think) advance its beneficial aspects. It takes quite a labour though, but who cares??? :)
Have a look to the following picture.

Regards,
Baroutologos

broli

Also Thane I kept wondering whether the primary coil could be substituted by a strong rotating neodymium magnet like you see below. Since the measurements show almost no real power on the primary side being used I would assume this would translate to almost no lenz drag on the rotor. The advantage of a neo magnet is its strong flux source thus higher outputs.

Could you imagine the paradox if the Perpetiea was the prime mover of this magnet  ;D .

CRANKYpants

Quote from: broli on July 21, 2009, 04:17:01 AM
Also Thane I kept wondering whether the primary coil could be substituted by a strong rotating neodymium magnet like you see below. Since the measurements show almost no real power on the primary side being used I would assume this would translate to almost no lenz drag on the rotor. The advantage of a neo magnet is its strong flux source thus higher outputs.

Could you imagine the paradox if the Perpetiea was the prime mover of this magnet  ;D .

BEAUTY IDEA!  :D

AND AS WE KNOW A GENERATOR IS A TRANSFORMER WITH A ROTATING PRIMARY - TRANSFORMING MECHANICAL POWER TO ELECTRICAL POWER.

YOUR DRAWING SHOULD INCLUDE A MORE VISIBLE AIR GAP - (FOR PRESENTATION SAKE ONLY) BUT I WOULD BE WILLING TO PUT MONEY ON THE FACT THAT IT CERTAINLY COULD WORK.

STEVE IS THE MAN WITH THE DUAL COIL GENERATOR EXPERIENCE - ASK HIM WHAT HE THINKS?

T