Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Perfect Spacecraft

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, June 10, 2009, 01:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

Their power output would be in the milliwatt range not in the megawatt range.But a man named Crump got a patent claiming he could power electrical devices just by using the free radio waves hitting his antennas.I myself measured .04 volts coming from a crystal set output.Not free energy since its coming from a radio station but free to me once I had the crystal set up and running.I could get that as long as the station is powered up.My voltmeter will only measure 1/100 of a volt.Its a less than $20.00 voltmeter from radio shack.I need one better to measure 1/1000 volts.Triffid

triffid

My 25 foot coil consisted of a 25 foot extension cord which had three wires(including a ground wire).I used the ground wire as a tap wire and the other two wires acted as lakhovsky coils.It generates ac if I am to believe what I read just like an antenna can be considered as a source of ac.Triffid

onthecuttingedge2005

Here is one concept for fusion reaction I was contemplating by levitating and oscillating a D2 Droplet in X,Y,Z coordinates at Mach Velocities to obtain a Plasma Fusion reaction state, remember that successful fusion reaction gives out 30,000,000 times more energy than the best chemical reaction known to mankind. the magnetic fields used to levitate the droplet are also used to oscillate the droplet very very fast until collision states occur producing Plasma fusion. although the actual mechanism to do this may be a bit more complex it is the right path I believe to achieving over-unity and would Idle at high energies. it might be better to incorporate
superconductive XYZ Bitter Coils to achieve High end levitation fields to help in the reaction process.

Jerry

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi triffid.

there is a way to help out with needed energy in space and was developed by NASA, the Satellite if given a very positive outer charge will attract free electrons in space and they would collect directly onto the skin of the satellite and then collected via a capacitor for power systems, I don't think they have tried it yet but it is a viable concept that could help start smaller processes needed if say the main power system suddenly cut out and needs some secondary source of energy to get it going again. just some thoughts.

Jerry :)

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005 said:
there is a way to help out with needed energy in space and was developed by NASA, the Satellite if given a very positive outer charge will attract free electrons in space and they would collect directly onto the skin of the satellite and then collected via a capacitor for power systems,

>>Hi Jerry,
Do these Patents describe what you said above?

http://www.google.com/patents?id=ENkxAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&source=gbs_summary_r&cad=0_0#PPA1,M1

http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=IcsrAAAAEBAJ&dq=atomic+fusion+space&as_drrb_ap=q&as_minm_ap=0&as_miny_ap=&as_maxm_ap=0&as_maxy_ap=&as_drrb_is=q&as_minm_is=0&as_miny_is=&as_maxm_is=0&as_maxy_is=&num=100

http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=QZYCAAAAEBAJ&dq=atomic+fusion+space&as_drrb_ap=q&as_minm_ap=0&as_miny_ap=&as_maxm_ap=0&as_maxy_ap=&as_drrb_is=q&as_minm_is=0&as_miny_is=&as_maxm_is=0&as_maxy_is=&num=100

http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=2AoyAAAAEBAJ&dq=atomic+fusion+space&as_drrb_ap=q&as_minm_ap=0&as_miny_ap=&as_maxm_ap=0&as_maxy_ap=&as_drrb_is=q&as_minm_is=0&as_miny_is=&as_maxm_is=0&as_maxy_is=&num=100

Another thought occurred to me:  A Bussard ramjet with a positively charged open cone leading edge would also attract electrons.

See also for a simple, basic example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bussard_ramjet

--Lee   
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.