Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Perfect Spacecraft

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, June 10, 2009, 01:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

triffid said:
...In this way they could always tell if a nuclear device had been exploded somewhere in the world even when that nation in question denied it.Triffid

Hi triffid,
I'm not very familiar with nuclear weapons isotope emmisions with one exception: radioactive iodine.  A botched underground test in Nevada released radioactive iodine vapor into the wind over ground zero awhile ago, as in decades.
My point is:  Are there many lighter isotopes available to make detection efforts worthwhile?  Over several million square kilometers?
NOTE:
Tesla was concerned about radioactive O2, which I suppose he thought was bad enough to be a serious health concern.
Testatika has something in common with some of Tesla inventions:  Emmiting radiation.

--Lee 
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

triffid

If you will google up "nuclear chemistry" you will find a lot of answers there.Nuclear chemistry is not the same as mainstream chemistry.While I don't know a lot of particulars I was exposed to
nuclear chemistry for a year.So it makes perfect sense to me that natural lightning which makes some very shortlived isotopes just proves Telsa was correct when he talks about how  high voltage electricity can make some isotopes.Triffid

triffid

Back in 1979/1980 when I was there a flash had been seen from orbit and they thought it was a suspected nuclear device being exploded .The nation in question denied it but laboratory results detected the increase in background radiation.So it was concluded that this nation in question had exploded a nuclear device.It was an ally of the USA.Triffid

triffid

I am old enough to remember being told not to eat the snow after an above ground  nuclear test.
Whereas the natural made isotopes made during a thunderstorm are not strong enough to do much damage after a few days ,The new manmade isotopes would last a lot longer.Triffid

the_big_m_in_ok

triffid said:
...Whereas the natural made isotopes made during a thunderstorm are not strong enough to do much damage after a few days ,The new manmade isotopes would last a lot longer.Triffid

>>Right.  I was told by a professional landscaper that rain falling during a thunderstorm has dissolved nitrogen, which acts as a natural fertilizer.
You're probably correct in saying natural isotopes are few in number and amounts and spread out over very large areas.  No harm to anyone.

However, I've seen (on  http://www.amazing1.com  ?) that a large Tesla coil can be built from their plans.  Big voltage!   :o  ::)
Not a toy!  Tesla knew that.

Okay, I looked.  They do have the plans to a 1,500,000 volt "floor unit".  This might not be enough to fuse or transmute atoms.   I'm thinking 5,000,000+ volts---and Tesla's biggest coils could do that.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.