Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Perfect Spacecraft

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, June 10, 2009, 01:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi the_big_m_in_ok.

I don't think the process was that complex, it was a concept that turned the outer hull or skin of a satellite into a positive charged antenna that attracted negative charged mean free electrons that are unbound in space.

I think the circuit design was similar to a simple antenna receiver circuit brought to resonance. I tried finding it on the NASA site but they move things over the years and I was unable to find the information, I don't even know if any thing came out of it because I don't hear anything about it anymore.

Jerry

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005 said:
I don't think the process was that complex, it was a concept that turned the outer hull or skin of a satellite into a positive charged antenna that attracted negative charged mean free electrons that are unbound in space.

>>Hey Jerry,

Sure. Any high voltage circuit should do.  However, Tesla found out the hard way that, say, 1,000,000 volts discharged into the atmosphere would transmute nitrogen molecules to a highly radioactive oxygen isotope.  Really!

After he learned this, he was leery about telling people about excessive voltage generators.  Dangerous, to say the least.  Would transmutation also be a problem with your proposal? 
Also, wouldn't the positive voltage be neutralized by the electrons impacting the spacecraft?

...I don't even know if any thing came out of it because I don't hear anything about it anymore.

>>They may or may not have classified it?  In hindsight?  It's pretty easy to take information off their server if they decide to.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on June 18, 2009, 01:06:04 PM
onthecuttingedge2005 said:
>>Hey Jerry,

Hi Big M

Sure. Any high voltage circuit should do.  However, Tesla found out the hard way that, say, 1,000,000 volts discharged into the atmosphere would transmute nitrogen molecules to a highly radioactive oxygen isotope.  Really!

This is true, the Higher voltages and Ampere at those ratings act as particle accelerators, I remember the Particle tubes that use to join the Tesla coils and van de graaff generators to collide particles.   

After he learned this, he was leery about telling people about excessive voltage generators.  Dangerous, to say the least.

not to mention X-Rays and Gamma Rays and UV

Would transmutation also be a problem with your proposal?

I don't think it would be in that magnatude, The skin of the satellite would be multiple layers build like the layers of a capacitor, conductor/dielectric/conductor/dielectric/conductor and so forth. the entire body is a capacitor that collects and stores the charge potential until it releases that charge into the system.

Also, wouldn't the positive voltage be neutralized by the electrons impacting the spacecraft?

see above about capacitor skin.

>>They may or may not have classified it?  In hindsight?  It's pretty easy to take information off their server if they decide to.

there were also some magazines that shared the article but I don't remember which ones.

Jerry

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005  said:
...the Higher voltages and Ampere at those ratings act as particle accelerators, I remember the Particle tubes that use to join the Tesla coils and van de graaff generators to collide particles.   

>>That's the thing I don't care for with Testatika.  High voltage ionizes atmospheric gases and that increases power, but high speed particulate radiation as ions fly in all directions which irradiate everything nearby.

The Bedini motor and Tesla switch are much better.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

triffid

Its not too far removed from natural lightning creating a lot of short lived isotopes.I know for a fact that rainwater has some isotopes in it.The university of Arkansas use to collect rainwater (like 200 gallons) and boil it down to a single flask or beaker.Then use chemicals to extract the isotopes
and measure their concentrations.In this way they could always tell if a nuclear device had been exploded somewhere in the world even when that nation in question denied it.Triffid