Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Perfect Spacecraft

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, June 10, 2009, 01:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

at around +50Kv the Electron Targets can emit Low energy Gamma Radiation which can have a possibility of knocking a Neutron loose or can cause a substance to exhibit a small trace of Radio Isotope, for instance by exposing Aluminum to Gamma Radiation can cause Aluminum to become Radioactive very easily which in-turn emits radiation.

Jerry

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 said:
quote]
at around +50Kv the Electron Targets can emit Low energy Gamma Radiation which can have a possibility of knocking a Neutron loose or can cause a substance to exhibit a small trace of Radio Isotope, ...

>>Exactly.  Tesla may or may not have known that with precision, but you're right. He knew by experience it would happen.

BTW,
Did you know that the Tesla coil in a specially configured form can effectively supply a useful amount of power?

The patent #7,235,945  "Energy Conversion Systems"   was found by me at,

http://www.google.com/advanced_patent_search  .

This was the latest version of the patent.  Several earlier versions were granted and then aparently improved upon.

The limiting factor for the Tesla coil is that it's Earth-based between the ground negative potential and the positive ionospheric potential.  As a The Perfect Spaceraft design, it's limited by proximity to the Earth or a large enough planet having a magnetic field.  There are, I realize, other power sources available.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

Here is my Radioisotope Capacitor Concept for primary and or accessory power needs.

This also means I can recycle the Tritium by bombarding the Helium 3 product with Thermal Neutrons which in turn means the system will run until all Neutron emitting elements are depleted and all remaining Tritium is depleted.

the Neutron Source is not shown in this diagram.

Jerry ;)

onthecuttingedge2005

Something funny I discovered.

Generally the production of neutrons at a spallation source begins with a high powered accelerator. This is more often than not a synchrotron. As an example, the >>>>ISIS<<<< neutron source is based on some components of the former >>>>Nimrod<<<< synchrotron. Nimrod was uncompetitive for high energy physics so it was replaced with a new synchrotron, initially using the original injectors, but which produces a highly intense pulsed beam of protons. Whereas Nimrod would produce around 2 µA at 7 GeV, ISIS produces 200 µA at 0.8 GeV. This is pulsed at the rate of 50 Hz, and this intense beam of protons is focused onto a target. Experiments have been done with depleted uranium targets but although these produce the most intense neutron beams, they also have the shortest lives. Generally, therefore, tantalum targets have been used. Spallation processes in the target produce the neutrons, initially at very high energiesâ€"a good fraction of the proton energy. These neutrons are then slowed in moderators filled with liquid hydrogen or liquid methane to the energies that are needed for the scattering instruments. Whilst protons can be focused since they have charge, chargeless neutrons cannot be, so in this arrangement the instruments are arranged around the moderators.

See also: ISIS neutron source and Spallation Neutron Source

Inertial fusion energy has the potential to produce orders of magnitude more neutrons than spallation. Neutrons can be used to locate hydrogen atoms in structures, resolve atomic thermal motion and study collective excitations of photons more effectively than X-rays.

d3adp00l

WOW ok, I thought this was gonna be a serious discussion at first.

All this possible bullcrap. Its great to work towards, but its not replicatable, at least not by normal people. If it exists, and we doesn't have it then it might as well as not.

If your talking about a possible design of something that could be built right now, then the answer is simple. Its all around us.

Use a sphere, it is currently the best space ship in existance. it is the most material efficient, and can be spun to create gravity. Or at least an acceleration that resembles gravity.

until fusion becomes real, then use fision, we can create a biodome, that can support life indefinetly. So we could start on a journey to another start system. It wouldn't be safe, and it would take a few lifetimes, but it could be done.

Since technolgy may change during the building of such a ship, I would say start with the super structure, then fill it with the Biodome, while it is in orbit we can study the effects in the dome. when the biosphere is stable, then decide on propulsion, computer control, and the rest.

This would be a huge endeavor, and those who went would not make it back. thats a huge sacrifice. They would be farmers for their whole life, just to exist, while doing that they would study the ship, and space, send info back to us, and send out a beacon to any out there. Their main goal would be to teach their children how to run the ship, and maintain it, so that the 4th generation might make it to the nearest system. A few ships in a fleet would be a good idea.

All this space warpage and what not would be great, and by the time the first ship was halfway there we might figure it out, so send the warp ship to the first ships pick them up, and either give them a ride, or bring them back, but at least we would have made the first steps of a long assed journey.

Would I do it? Thats a hard question. since I have a family (children) i don't know that it would be fair to them, but then again would it be fair to force your unborn children to make the journey. At least I could ask mine right now. I just might give that a go. But since the ship is not being built right now, and I am not in nasa I wouldn't be given that option. But if I was, I think I would do it. Live here and do whatever it is we do here, or live there and do basically the same thing, exist, and live life. Why not. So long as we had one hell of an internet connection J/K.

If a fusion system was used for power, you could use the depleted fuel as fuel for propulsion, ionize it and use and accerator to eject it out the back of the ship. Uranium is heavy as all get out, and would make a good fuel. Plus its trackable.

Is there enough room to store the fuel and whatnot to make it work. I am not sure frankly. If fusion comes around then I an real sure, if its cold fusion (non radioactive) then it can be used as a power source and articial sun for growing.

it would be one hell of a ride.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan