Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

quote From Hoppy:"
  "Wow! Let's start up a scrap yard challenge to produce FE from scrap.

That's what I've been up to, all along... except for a few components that aren't to be found, even at Radio Shack.  But, no FE yet,  even from scrap electronic parts.

If TK can do it, then why can't we. Right???

elementSix

Here's a working device by Russian E.E.'s that have replicated Tesla's Device.  They start it with a battery and it puts out from 1 to 2 Kw.  Same thing Jbidnese has said and I have created, except they use solid state tech...

This is on the Overunity.com video playlist..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJimMDrmwrM&list=PLO6FJVqlxatdprKQA1BhrJCML2tbomVJ2

NickZ

Another good Russian video, but again, not showing us how or why it works.
No schematic or diagram, and also not showing it self running a 2kw load that they say it can output, even with a battery supplying the needed input to it.
  Is there any other videos from these guys, that explain what' going on,  with readings from a meter, or scope shots, etz...

Farmhand

Quote from: elementSix on January 31, 2014, 07:03:41 PM
Here's a working device by Russian E.E.'s that have replicated Tesla's Device.  They start it with a battery and it puts out from 1 to 2 Kw.  Same thing Jbidnese has said and I have created, except they use solid state tech...

This is on the Overunity.com video playlist..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJimMDrmwrM&list=PLO6FJVqlxatdprKQA1BhrJCML2tbomVJ2

They say they are scientists but, even I can say that. What qualifications do they have ?

I can say I can take 160 watts input and get 1 to 2 kW output without lying. Is the output continuous.

Did anyone notice who it is seen in the background of the video ? It's our old friend Dynatron.

We can see Dynatron makes his own stuff up as he goes along.

As is shown in this post where I quote what he says. He mistakenly describes the action of a regular power transformer incorrectly. Then goes on to say how his is working on "Cold Electricity". I'm not buying it. Nothing is shown.

QuoteQuote:
Originally Posted by dyatronn
Well, I'll write in Russian.
I think in general you know about the course of our work on the device of Don Smith.
We are now at the stage of the modernization of the transformer insulation .. The fact that the resonant coil can give a certain current (Smith 3 amps), so that the reactance of the transformer insulation should be large (large inductance of the primary winding), so as not to squander the resonant coil.
The coil will produce always three amps, if the primary winding of the transformer 100 volts, and if 10 kilovolts. We therefore advantageous when a large inductive pervchnaya winding resistance, because the voltage across it will be higher, and the power of the voltage depends quadratically. The nice thing about this system that you can arrange an oscillating circuit of the transformer primary winding insulation and high voltage capacitors. The load on the secondary does not reduce the inductance of the primary winding, and hence the oscillation frequency remains constant Lc. The frequency of the STA is running on the output transformer insulation should be taken as low as possible because it increases the width of the sine wave (square pulse) - and it is current.
All my experiments show that the core of the transformer should have a greater overall capacity, he works as an intermediary between a jet of cold shock of electricity in the primary winding and secondary winding current.
The transformer does not work like a normal power transformer.
The increase in the load current on the secondary winding of the transformer leads to the usual increase in the magnetic flux in the magnetic transformatoa and idling current is minimal.

When working in cold electricity at idle the magnetic flux in the transformer core maximum and decreases with increasing load current of the secondary winding.
I suspect that this is due to the fact that the secondary current is subject to pravilulevoy hand (magnetic flux), and the primary winding of the other way around.
On the course of further results will be reported ..
With respect to all participants!

Link to post at EF.
http://www.energeticforum.com/192737-post4943.html

We should remember reporters know nothing of electricity.

;D

Hoppy

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on January 31, 2014, 05:30:05 PM
The biggest challenge of all is the disposal of all the distractions here on a scrap yard. 8)

Agreed!!!