Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

explanation of why mass slows time.

Started by nitinnun, June 27, 2009, 10:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judges

Sir,recent work w/GR and SR (quoted below

, we may be certain that gravity propagates much faster than lightspeed.

End Quote

For your consideration
Joe in Texas

Judges

re: Speed of Gravity

How can black holes have gravity when nothing can get out because escape speed is greater than the speed of light?

Joe

sm0ky2

Quote from: Judges on July 11, 2009, 05:06:06 PM
re: Speed of Gravity

How can black holes have gravity when nothing can get out because escape speed is greater than the speed of light?

Joe

The gravitic field, much like the magnetic field, propegates INSTANTLY...  the same moment the mass becomes present, the gravitic field is already there. 
Its 'effect' on objects may take some time, defined by that objects particular moment of inertia in that particular gravitic field. (defined as the combination of the effects of both mass' gravity, though in practice this measurement includes friction and other factors)

Therefore, there is no "speed of gravity".
The so-called "escape velocity" for a mass (such as a photon) to escape the gravity of a black hole is theorized to be greater than the speed of light.
While this theory sounds solid, and is backed-up by the fact that we observe no visible light eminating from the masses we have dubbed "black holes" - there are some anomolies that present themselves.
Such as - an infinite build-up of energy inside the event-horizon, nearing he center-of-mass, in the form of (relatively-motionless) light. The ammount of energy is far greater than that presented by the gravitational force, which would result in an explosion of the black hole itself. We dont see black holes exploding, and thus black holes are an anomoly.

Time, however, plays no part in this except to demonstrate the relative velocity of the light from OUR perspective.
inside the black hole, the light would not be moving at all. and thus the "speed of light" is relative only to US - the observer.

My theory is that::
If light went directly into the black hole at the speed of light, then instantly was halted to an abrupt stop, or even slowed down to a fraction of its velocity - it would convert directly into heat (or other form of energy) and there would "be no light" to escape.
although, im not entirely convinced that 'black holes' are exactly what we think they are.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Judges

Chosen at random(first click) to respond to:sm0key,,salutations,greetings,ab,libbum

under:FORUM START:Unanswered Posts:Seems I have OVERLOOKED this wonderful Feature of this Forum;,,START MENU
DUHHHHHH!!
MAKE THAT A 64 YEAR OLD DUHHHHH????
If I live long enough I will enjoy many more wonderful features.
Finally got a camara that "SAYS"upload to YouTube,,,but I haven't found that feature yet.,,,may have to hit a comera forum for a bit ,,,it is a relativly cheap,Phot Shot A495
We Will See How Well It Holds Up To Plasma.
HA!

Quote from:The gravitic field, much like the magnetic field, propegates INSTANTLY...  the same moment the mass becomes present, the gravitic field is already there.
Its 'effect' on objects may take some time, defined by that objects particular moment of inertia in that particular gravitic field. (defined as the combination of the effects of both mass' gravity, though in practice this measurement includes friction and other factors)

Therefore, there is no "speed of gravity".
The so-called "escape velocity" for a mass (such as a photon) to escape the gravity of a black hole is theorized to be greater than the speed of light.
While this theory sounds solid, and is backed-up by the fact that we observe no visible light eminating from the masses we have dubbed "black holes" - there are some anomolies that present themselves.
Such as - an infinite build-up of energy inside the event-horizon, nearing he center-of-mass, in the form of (relatively-motionless) light. The ammount of energy is far greater than that presented by the gravitational force, which would result in an explosion of the black hole itself. We dont see black holes exploding, and thus black holes are an anomoly.

Time, however, plays no part in this except to demonstrate the relative velocity of the light from OUR perspective.
inside the black hole, the light would not be moving at all. and thus the "speed of light" is relative only to US - the observer.

My theory is that::
If light went directly into the black hole at the speed of light, then instantly was halted to an abrupt stop, or even slowed down to a fraction of its velocity - it would convert directly into heat (or other form of energy) and there would "be no light" to escape.
although, im not entirely convinced that 'black holes' are exactly what we think they are.

Ouestion>
Have you given any more thought to what black holes might be??
cheers
Joe in Texas
First Random Post"Folder"Un-Ending Search for anti gravity"
Is this the Holy Grail?
Yes.
But it is impossible by today's standards,,many small steps connected correctly together would possibly NOT connect to OVER-UNITY,instead,a new physics?Any,repeatable,recordable over time,annoyingly,is Acepted Scientific Study's;In other Words Good Science.
I leave the rest to you
cheers
Joe in Texas
EDIT:on to next"Unanswered Post" at Forum Start.
Is that to much to ask?

mapsrg

the time it takes to travel from a to b is determined by the distance travelled.For a wing of an aircraft distance travelled by a particle under the wing is shorter than that travelled over the wing.Thus the mass of the wing has caused an acceleration which may be observed as a slowing of time as the distance to travel around the mass has increased on one path and remained the same on the path under the wing.If this is true mass does not slow time it accelerates it ......