Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterae

There's a lot of conflicting information said by Don in his interviews.

What we need to remember is the devices were built many years before he had these interviews that describe their operation, and in between these years he has had a number of strokes, you then realize he is lucky he can talk at all in the interviews, his face is paralyzed down one side and as he talks he dribbles because of this.
He obviously has some trouble remembering exact build details as he stands there telling you a cap has one value and when the camera zooms in it's a totally different value.

I have not been able to verify the value of the large paper-oil caps he says they are 8uF 2000v but he also says they are wired in series, and in the pictures they are obviously in parallel.

Peter

stprue

Peterae

I will probably try making my own litz wire coils and work on the basis of making a few sets untill i have the recharge level right.

but

before this can be done i need to design and build a cpu based HV inverter 1200-2400v 50Hz to 240VAC system

Yucca

Quote from: Peterae on September 10, 2009, 10:18:43 AM
I will probably try making my own litz wire coils and work on the basis of making a few sets untill i have the recharge level right.

but

before this can be done i need to design and build a cpu based HV inverter 1200-2400v 50Hz to 240VAC system

Hi Peter, great new photo details, can't get better than that really in terms of quality from a video source.

What microcontroller are you planning to use for your inverter module? I've worked with quite a few platforms 68HC11, PIC, ATMEGA and lots of older Z80 based things. Some assembly code work but mainly C.

But for the past couple of years I have always used and recommended the Arduino/Freeduino platform. It's really quite powerful, cheap and very extendeable. Also a great development environment is available for free that allows you to code straight in C.

This UK based site sells micro boards and great addon screens (with code libraries to get running fast), I've ordered lots from these guys, great fast service and quality boards! Oh and the freeduino micro board comes already populated with an atmega168 with preloaded bootloader (what a price!).

http://www.nuelectronics.com/estore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1

Development time is very fast and simple, just plug the board using USB cable to PC and the IDE compiles and squirts down the binary. Interrupt handling is a breeze and the ADC on ATMEGA is very precise and linear with quite fast aquisition time.

You can buy stackable breakout boards with breadboard layout for peanuts, a really well implemented platform and REALLY low cost.

Sorry to sound like an advert, but I REALLY like arduino lol.

edit: couple of photos of a pulse motor platform I buit with a freeduino module, delay and width adjusted with mini joystick on the LCD module:

Peterae

Hi Yucca

I have a micro electronics background from the 80's LOL so a bit outdated.
I have used C but normally for simple things like this i will use machine language and already have all the PIC development kit so will probably go with these as they come in anything from 6 pin upwards at very low £1-£2 prices.

I also was a Z80 pro  ;D and designed quiet a bit of film animation equipment using them, shame really it's the one micro i have never returned to but have always loved the code structure of the good old Zilog chip.

I was a one man proto devolper at one point and always proto on my own pcbs, very fast turn around and a lot neater than breadboard ect.

Peter