Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Quote from: Peterae on September 17, 2009, 04:43:31 PM
Hi Yucca
Wow that is a real pro build.

I am very pleased with the LCR meter it was £143 but a bit cheaper than the other one which was about £700 for a slightly better spec.

Anyone interested here's the meter ebay link, i will never need to worry about accurate LCR values again.

I have already played a little with a AD9835 and build 2 modules that plug into a cpu board.
Maybe my next controller will need 3 of these if i decide to go down Bruces path.

Here's a video of my last controller which i built to study the phase delaye bifilar coil experiment of Spherics and hence used to study the kick.

http://rapidshare.com/files/281469262/SPH100Controller.asf

I used a 8mhz 18F1320 Pic 100% machine language, and the maths to display the freq using an LTC6903 chip for the signal gen chip was quiet a challenge i ended up writing my own fast maths routines upto 12 decimal points using BCD as the floating point routines available were way too slow.

Peter

Hi Peter, Thanks.

Yes, fast maths in micros without floating pint processer is an art. I've found that using 16 bits and then right shifting 8 bits gives good speed and resolution (8 bits for integer and 8 bits for fraction) its sufficient for most apps.

So do you think that bruces ideas will need 3 accurate freq sources? From what I read it is two generated freqs and 1 passive freq that interacts with them, so only 2 active sig sources needed?

Downloading your vid link now...

Peterae

Hi Yucca
To be honest i don't really know yet, i am going to let the dust settle and stay with Don's stuff for a while, the thing i don't understand, has he got it working or is this another unproven theory, he talks like he has built it, but has he.

I guess a 3 chan would be future proof  ;)
Peter

Peterae

i know what you mean about soldering those microscopic chips LOL the LTC6903 legs were barley visible and thinner than a hair LOL.
One trick i learned was you can blob solder all legs together then remove with solder wick to leave a well soldered chip.

At first i did not even know if i could get the res on the photo board and art work, but managed to perfect it ok.

Yucca

Quote from: Peterae on September 17, 2009, 05:34:12 PM
i know what you mean about soldering those microscopic chips LOL the LTC6903 legs were barley visible and thinner than a hair LOL.
One trick i learned was you can blob solder all legs together then remove with solder wick to leave a well soldered chip.

At first i did not even know if i could get the res on the photo board and art work, but managed to perfect it ok.

Nice tip Peter, Thanks! so you can allow solder to flood across pins and then use resined wick to clear the spaces. I wouldn't have thought of that but it makes perfect sense.

Keeping them seperate was a challenge to me, I used 12AWG copper (end filed to bevel) wrapped around my iron tip and I had to have a nip or two of whisky to remove all micro tremors lol. I think I'll try the wick method next time.

Yucca.

Yucca

Quote from: Peterae on September 17, 2009, 05:20:38 PM
Hi Yucca
To be honest i don't really know yet, i am going to let the dust settle and stay with Don's stuff for a while, the thing i don't understand, has he got it working or is this another unproven theory, he talks like he has built it, but has he.

I guess a 3 chan would be future proof  ;)
Peter

Yep Peter, 3 Channel would be real nice! Perhaps we should set up a builders thread for it, I'm sure there's a few folk who would like such a piece of kit at an affordable price. Every TPUhead would drool over such a box.

I've watched all of those vids with Don. If I had been in the audience when he said "does anyone want to touch the wire to prove me wrong" I would have leapt up and grasped the wire between my tongue wetted thumb and forefinger! A small part of me wonders about the intent of Don, I think he's a great character but sometimes (when watching the vids) I sense a mischeaviousnes in him that makes me wonder about his truthfulness, but then perhaps it's just the excentricity that comes with genius?

The way I'm thinking at the moment is I will build up a repertoire of tools and components because the more the merrier and the more chance of seeing something special. RF systems are a new realm for me and this subject of Dons devices is throwing me in at the deep end which is good.

Yucca.