Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy, from a antenna. Tesla technology.

Started by Tommey Reed, August 05, 2009, 08:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: kukulcangod on October 08, 2009, 11:48:33 PM
Hi

I got sometimes up to 200 volts and some milliamps , how do we get something to run with this?say a small dc motor?
Regards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd2mSkQ_uog&feature=quicklist
A longer wire should do the trick.  The increased voltage should need to be stepped down with a transformer.  Even 200 volts is too much for the average motor.  If you live in a rural area, you need a lot longer wire.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: triffid on September 06, 2009, 03:23:36 PM
A wire held 200 meters up will generate 2000 volts.Same source.triffid
@triffid
I agree, that's possible.  But how long is the wire and how close is it to the municipal power lines?

Several patents, even from the 'Teens and 'Twenties, used resonant coils to augment power being generated by the lengthy wire run.
This, I think, would alter the picture some if additional power was being produced by CEMF/BEMF as well as from natural radiant signals impacting the wire.

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

topothemtn

I had a thought!  Or maybe it was just a BRAIN FART.
I have a 10 foot fiberglass satellite dish. Has anyone used one to extract energy from the aether?
It picks up signals from a satellite. Would it be able to pick up energy;say from power lines or other WASTED energy that is out there.
I would sure appreciate it if anyone has any ideas on this.
Thank for any ideas anyone has.
Dick.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: topothemtn on February 20, 2010, 08:34:29 PM
I had a thought!  Or maybe it was just a BRAIN FART.
I have a 10 foot fiberglass satellite dish. Has anyone used one to extract A from the aether?
It picks up signals from a satellite. Would it be able to pick up energy;say from power lines or other WASTED energy that is out there.
I believe, from what I heard or read awhile ago, new receiving dishes are hardwired(?) or otherwise prevented from taking in any signal except the one the subscriber pays for.  Reverse engineering may or may not be an option.

All that's left---I believe---is laboriously coating the inside of the dish with something like aluminum foil and then installing a specially designed collector of some kind at the focal point of the dish as a power tap.  I think.  I'm just putting an idea out there.

More trouble than it's worth, I suppose.  It might depend on how creative, persistant and wealthy you are to get what you want.

--Lee

topothemtn

Thanks for the input,Lee
You are right about it being hardwired for sat signals. I'll have to look into what it would take to maybe change the LBN to catch some other kind of signal.
Anyway it might be worth a try. It is just sitting there. And no one will take it. The only other use for it would be a BIG sled for playing in the snow!!!

Dick