Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water holding charg

Started by robbosdog, August 09, 2009, 04:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrah Day

Yep Robbo, water at the electrodes will be more acidic or alkaline depending on which electrode you're at due to ions.

Water can boil at ridiculously low temperatures if pressure is reduced enough. If you put a few ounces of water into a bottle and create a vacuum, there will come a point where it will readily boil off at room temperature. Likewise the boiling point of water can be raised many degrees by pressurising it.

There may well be processes that reduce the cluster size of water, but ionising it and stopping it from recombing into water is a whole different concept.  You have two unlike charges and the thing they most want to do is recombine and neutralise themselves.  This is why I say you can only charge up water with either -ve or +ve ions... not both. And you have to somehow remove one kind of charge.

Lord Kelvin's Dropper Experiment shows this very well. It also shows that charged water (either -ve ions or +ve ions) will give you a shock and go to ground the first chance it gets.  It is just like a charged capacitor... touch the electrodes and you will know about it. 

So, charged water by it's very nature won't sit there charged for long and would not be very easy to utilise.

I'm not sure what ion states has to do with O2, O3 and O4, as the oxygen molecule can't simply jump ion states to become ozone, it calls for a reaction between at least 3 oxygen molecules.

Excited molecules with electrons in higher orbits don't simply become another, larger molecule.

You haven't by any chance been reading too much into 'H20power's' wacky theories have you?
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

Dave45

You haven't by any chance been reading too much into 'H20power's' wacky theories have you?

Your wacky if your backed by facts and wacky if not, sometimes I wonder what your agenda really is buzz.

robbosdog

Farrah Day ,  can't say I'v heard of H2Opower , but will surly have a look now ;) , picking up e volts from uv light is what it dose its a pretty standard process , and I will add proven , no one is sure if its only the Uv or the magnets are helping out as well.

Its a work in progress , thats why I'm here reading all and sundy regarding these issue , Havn't found much though , but thanks for the lead.

Robbo.

Farrah Day

Hi Robbo

Can you just clarify what it is you are actually trying to achieve?

Are you looking to produce hydrogen and oxygen from water?  Or are you just trying to charge water... if so, to what end?
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

robbosdog

Hi all have a short vid of what I'm doing with uv , tio2 , a water fogger and magnets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR5we9i5J98

you know that system I told you about for  the hi/low ph water , well if one was to have a system like that setup and bubbled hydroxyl  through the alkaline side would it thieve the bonding electrons and break the bond , these electrons would then travel across the bridge to the acid water thus leaving the hydrogen free to float off ?

any thoughts

Robbo