Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water holding charg

Started by robbosdog, August 09, 2009, 04:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankie

Farrah ( quak-too) , I know Moshe , he wouldnt make a video and call it stage 3 charged water if it was in fact electrolys

Sometimes you can say the stupidest things ...

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: dankie on August 09, 2009, 06:53:41 PMstupidest

huh? what is stupidest? I tried to look it up in the dictionary will no prevail.

I had to. sorry.
Jerry ;)

robbosdog

the Language or parlance for a Joecell and its operation , they have  four stages of preparation b4 the joecell will work - these were coined by Alex Schiffer the co inventor of the Joecell , its all a bit mystical for most as they are non scientific by nature , the stage 4 cell will run a car without electrical connection by extracting ergone from the environment , If you are unsure of egones  existence then it all makes no sense .

Some of these devises ( and I have a few ) will electrolyze at voltage / amps so low that one couldn't call it electrolysis , and as there is no physical connection from the cell to the engine its all a mystery . Can't say I believe it but I have seen some strange results .

A true Joecell ( they say ) dose not produce hho or any other gas .

Robbo

Farrah Day

Quote from Dankie:

QuoteFarrah ( quak-too) , I know Moshe , he wouldnt make a video and call it stage 3 charged water if it was in fact electrolys

Sometimes you can say the stupidest things ...

What you think you know and what you actually do know is highly debatable.

I'm afraid the fact that you know him does absolutely nothing to his credit... you know and support a lot of retards.

Charged water does not gas up. If it's gassing - as per the video - charges are being exchanged, the water is clearly reacting and electrolysis is occurring. If you really want to know what charged water is do yourself a favour, stop believing everything that anyones says, and check out, 'Lord Kelvin's Water Dropper'.

And you have the nerve to call me stupid!!!

Robbo:

QuoteSome of these devises ( and I have a few ) will electrolyze at voltage / amps so low that one couldn't call it electrolysis

It only takes just over a volt to initiate electrolysis, and any current flow whatsoever between electrodes immersed in water or an electrolyte will constitute electrolysis. So, on the contrary, no matter how little gas is being evolved, it is called electrolysis.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

robbosdog

Sorry if the Last post was taken out of context Farrah day , I do agree that electrolysis is electrolysis and 1.2 V is the number required , I was to attain to the point that to run a car with one at these levels  requires a certain sort of “belief” structure I struggle with hence my appearance here .

I have measured the ph at cathode anode in a cell and they are as to be expected , high and low , I suspect that’s why there is a swirling motion in the water while they operate.

I was listens to a science show a while back where it was stated what water could be taken to 400 c and still not boil if it was completely ionized , something to do with surface tension and vibration if I fathom what he was talking about .
He did warn though if a speak of dust was to fall in its catalytic effect would be lethal , I have noticed a change in the surface tension or feel of the water when these processes are done and have read that the molecule cluster  size is drops from 13 to 5 , I combine this water with the negative charging effect that ultrasonic transducers create some really reactive water , when this is feed though ultraviolet light in contact with Tio2 to crack the hydrogen off ,and magnetic fields then hold the oxygen in contact with the uv , this causes it to jump ion states from o2 to o3 and o4 and I hope higher states that that can be achieved .
The kJ mol values for oxygen are ,

1 st  1313.9
2 nd  3388.3
3 rd 5300.5
4 th 7469.2

Hydrogen is 1312.0kJ mol  in the 1 st  and it doesn’t   increase with any way that I know of so it seems to me work on the oxidizer as  it can contain more energy and it's cheap to make.

Robbo.