Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water holding charg

Started by robbosdog, August 09, 2009, 04:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robbosdog

Hi Guys,

Just reading your posts, very interesting stuff. I pay with hho via ultraviolet light , magnets and Tio2 , it also uses water/vapor from an ultrasonic water fogger as feed stock , I also have Joe cells and water quality and charge is critical , I "make " the water for the jcell  by linking two jars of water with a rag/cloth/handtowel and apply 50 odd volts dc - positive to one jar negative to the other ( via  304 stainless welding rod cathode/anode ) .

After about 12 hours (overnight) the water will split into two types, one when measured with a multi meter will read as a plus 800Mv voltage the other minus 300Mv, tap water should be about +500Mv when measured to start with, but if you split the jars and repeat the process you can see values of +1.1Mv in other words a glass of "water " holding the equivalent of a pen battery.

Don't know if it would spark 3-4 ml though, sorry to but in but having seen this I thought I would offer these results.

Regards,

Robbo.

dankie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-dpdC5FwBA

This water right here can cure cancer if you drink enough of it regularly .

Combine this with some vitamin b-17 , hemp oil and you can cure any cancer .

Farrah Day

Robbo, would I be right in thinking that you mean milli-volts, not Mega-volts?

Dankie, I'm not sure as to the purpose of that youtube link you provided. The guy says he is charging water, but clearly he is simply electrolysing it - he's producing gas by normal electrolysis, nothing more...  why would he think he was charging water?
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

robbosdog

You got me there Farrah Day , the correct parlance would indeed be mV , thanks for picking me up on that.

regards ,

Robbo

Farrah Day

No problem Robbo, it's just that when I first read it as Mega-volts I thought... wow!

Water is a polar molecule, so water can be polarised by a electric fields, but this is not the same a charging water.

The Kelvin dropper experiment shows clearly how to produce charged water, but the resulting oppositely charged water is in two separated containers. The water can be charged extremely high and the charge at some given point will be high enough to cause the air to ionise and jump a spark gap.

Some people are claiming to charge water in a single container, but this makes little immediate sense.

How can it be possible to charge water in a single container?  For this to happen, water molecules would need to be ionised and then either the -ve or +ve ions would need to be removed, leaving a surplus of the other.

Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"