Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I see an economic diasater coming...

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, September 03, 2009, 01:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the American economy will ever improve?

Yes, definitely
Possibly, in the long run
No, it will worsen
Undecided

ATT

Quote from: Mk1 on September 17, 2009, 02:50:35 AM
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/29990/Dr__Steven_Greer_The_Promise_of_New_Energy/

The operant word here is ...Promise....

While I appreciate the vigor with which motivational evangelists make their case,  holding out possibilities that are 'just around the corner', so to speak, have limited value in the 'hear and now'.

Better to plan for the most likely occurrence.

If you were to calculate the odds of FE/UFO disclosure verses further economic breakdown, which do you think would be more likely?

the_big_m_in_ok

@ATT
I saw the first 6 mins. of the video quoted in Reply #41 and then I started to get the overall drift of his message: Conspiracy and disinformation.

Okay, he's right.  But if he takes the same line as those who went before him(no full disclosure), he's part of the problem.

You're right, ATT.  All he's doing is making a promise, from what little I've heard so far.

--Lee

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

ATT

I do beg your indulgence for this rather 'stretched-out' post but it's such a good opportunity to respond further to the posted video link.

Dr Steven Greer:
Wife is a Yale grad.
Well connected with Washington insiders
Lives close to DC and Langley, VA

Born: June 28 1955.
Probably began practice around 1985

Espouses:
Extraterrestrial contact
Extraterrestrial suppression
Advanced technology suppression
Government conspiracy
NWO conspiracy

Organizations formed:
1990 Center for the study of extraterrestrial intelligence
1993 Disclosure project
2007 Advanced energy research organization
New: Orion project

Books:
1999: Extraterrestrial Contact
2001: Disclosure
2006: Hidden Truth

Does lecture circuits (seminars)

Appears on tv/radio:
Larry King Live
CBS
BBC
NTV (Japan)
Sightings
Encounters
Coast to Coast
Armstrong Williams 
internet radio

Claims to be a contactee

Teaches:
Meditation
Remote viewing
Cosmic consiencness
Precognition
Supernatural abilities

Solicits donations without any technology:
Solicits new AE/OU/FE inventions:
http://www.theorionproject.org/en/faq.html

From looking at the above, I'm wondering when he had time to practice medicine...

If I was a -real- conspiracy aficionado, I'd suspect he was a 'plant' who was injected into the fringe-mainstream to discover individuals who would be detrimental to government coverups and FE inventors on the verge of breakthroughs...in order to suppress them before they did any damage to secret government programs (or economic agendas), all under the guise of 'disclosure'.

* His headquarters -is- comfortably close to WA-DC and Langley VA (CIA HDQTRS).
* His wife -is- a Yale grad (skull and bones).
* By his own admission he -is- well connected with the power-elite.
* The corporate officers of his various organizations have been connected with government and industry (CIA operatives?)
http://www.theorionproject.org/en/about.html.
* He only had a chance to practice medicine for about five years before becoming embroiled in ufo coverup conspiracy (government startup?).
* He has had network-quality coverage (government paid-for?).
* He solicits donations without having any technology (cover for black-ops funding?).
* He solicits inventions without any development track-record (direct pipe to government for suppression?).

No, a -real- conspiracy theorist would see-through the slick facade of Tony Robinesque motivational speech, too-slick east-coast organization, Madison Avenue caliber marketing and too-easy access to senators, representatives, industry moguls and scientists...too slick, too quick, smells like a trap.

On the other hand...he could just be in it for the money. You can imagine what a cash-cow any kind of conspiracy following can generate, just look at all the players who have cashed-in and continue to cash-in, times are good for conspiracy marketers...worldwide.

I won't go into my act on alternative-marketing, but you should know that the accepted 'formula' is:

* Promote Fear
* Suspend Disbelief
* Sell Hope

I'll leave it to you to recognize those to whom this applies ('...By their fruits shall ye know them...' sort of thing).

A third possibility is that he could be sincere, in which case none of the above would apply.

Of course, the eventual point of all this is 'it doesn't matter' because if the economy fails to the point of systemic breakdown, what's going to be important to you and yours are things like:

Food
Water
Shelter
Fuel
Medicine
Protection
and most importantly...
Knowledge.

UFOs and black-box energy cubes won't save us if it 'all falls down'.

So I'm going to pay attention to things that matter, the rest is for (as they say) 'entertainment value only'.

MasterPlaster

Quote from: ATT on September 18, 2009, 02:59:07 AM

If I was a -real- conspiracy aficionado, I'd suspect he was a 'plant' who was injected into the fringe-mainstream to discover individuals who would be detrimental to government coverups and FE inventors on the verge of breakthroughs...in order to suppress them before they did any damage to secret government programs (or economic agendas), all under the guise of 'disclosure'.

Great post.

I agree with you. Greer is one of "them" and anyone associated with him is either is working with him or, brought in so, can be kept under close observation.