Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I see an economic diasater coming...

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, September 03, 2009, 01:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the American economy will ever improve?

Yes, definitely
Possibly, in the long run
No, it will worsen
Undecided

ATT

If -you- were a -real- conspiracy theorist, you would immediately recognise that -I- am the government agent who was embedded to diseminate disinformation about those who are trying to elicit full disclosure of secret government projects and overunity devices...

Just kidding...(maybe)...

Although I emphasized the 'double agent' factor in my post, it was meant to be more 'tongue in cheek' than accusatory (but I'm glad you enjoyed it).

This is Lee's thread about economic downturn and the dangers thereof, the departure I indulged in above was prompted by a video link post that appeared earlier (and you notice I returned to the real theme of this thread at the end).

However, given that Greer may be one of:
a.) government agent
b.) mercenary marketer
c.) true believer

I would pick b.) as most likely.
I would pick a.) in second place.
I would pick c.) as third most likely.

And as a parting note, remember:
Trust no one. Suspect everything. Believe nothing...

the_big_m_in_ok

@ATT
I like practically everything you said previously.  The only thing is, so far, I haven't had the time or freedom to thoroughly investigate Greer's claims and assertions without headphones or a Linux operating-system-oriented disk in my hand.  This weekend however... I'll have both.

Kudos to you!  Greer sounds like a slick operator looking for gullible backers.  And you're right:
Trust no one...except your inner instinctive voice warning you of danger. 

Suspect everything outside yourself...unless you're looking out for NUMBER 1, your own survival mode actions to avoid trouble should be above suspicion.

Believe nothing...but that which stands up to the test of time---especially a stranger's claims.

Re-edit:
Maybe I spoke too soon?  I didn't have enough information:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8064.0
Here's the YouTube address:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/soldier-claims-authorities-training-to-intern-americans-who-refuse-swine-flu-shot.html
(This borrowed computer refuses to load and run the file.  I'll have to try later with a new system disk or go to another computer.)

A military whistle blower says people will be rounded up in concentration camps without a proof-of-vaccination bracelet.  This might cause some social problems in a few hotheaded Americans.  People are buying lotsa guns as it is now.  If people need a trigger, an overbearing Gov't like Soviet communism in Afghanistan might do the trick.  Forcing thousands into concentration camps would cause an economic disaster, as is the subject of this thread.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

ATT

Now, from what I posted before about alternative marketing, see if any of it applies to PrisonPlanet's latest offering regarding H1N1. Then, consider the following news links (excepting the one for net-neutrality, of course).

Among the things to consider when deciding on the value of 'likleyhood' to attribute to an item, would include that of 'track-record' for past items that the same source has predicted or reported on.

* Are the sources of the report conveniently anonymous?
* Was the report later proved accurate?
* Did the prediction come to pass?
* Has any report from this source had a direct-detrimental affect on you?
* When was the last time you saw any 'good news' reported from this source?
* Do they appear to engage in niche-related 'tabloid marketing'?
* Do they sell a lot of 'stuff' on their site?
* Do they host a lot of advertising on their site?
* Do they depend on sensationalism to draw traffic in order to promote sales and advertising?
* Is their marketing model successful in making money?

Not to say it's all bogus, just to offer a little centering-rationale when confronted with scads of viral-marketing 'poggie-bait' (you remember what that is from your military days, right?).

Meanwhile, the news:

CDC - no shots, nose spray:
http://www.reuters.com/article/governmentFilingsNews/idUSN1837082220090918

Organization lacking:
http://www.reuters.com/article/GCA-SwineFlu/idUSTRE58H2ZY20090918

Public fear-H1N1:
http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUSTRE58H58820090918

Here's our ration of 'good news':
Net Neutrality:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/posttech/2009/09/fcc_to_introduce_rules_that_pr.html

MasterPlaster

I also believe Beardon is in bed with Greer. Well not literally but he has been involved in malavelant activities (ref: Marshall Thomas-MKultra).

I know he is good buddy with John Bedini. Now first one of you who has a self runner, please put me right.

Back to the economic disaster, yes it is coming to us regular folks but our poleticians who have the fists of the controllers up their back sides and the controllers them selves will have no problem with that. A sort of heads I win, tails you lose.

ATT

QuoteI also believe Beardon is in bed with Greer

It's my impression that Bearden and Bedini are business partners. As for Greer's complicity in anything, I do know he is sought-after to underwrite/support various projects owing to his motivational-speaking and salesmanship skills and his connections to Washington insiders and industy 'movers'. I don't know anything specifically about any dealings between he and Bearden (but then I don't follow all that, anyway).

Quote...our poleticians who have the fists of the controllers up their back sides and the controllers them selves will have no problem with that.

If I were to launch into a diatribe based on those statements it could take-up volumes, so I'll just say: yes, I agree (the subject gets into a lot more depth than you might first imagine).