Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Yu oscillating Generator ---- Overunity YOG Model

Started by WattBuilder, September 14, 2009, 03:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

Quote from: WattBuilder on April 05, 2010, 06:21:36 PM
Well, not really much?    :-\
Lately I have been working a lot of extra hours to fund my research and also I’ve been relocating the test YOG to a new lab with a little bit more room.

To add, I will be modifying the test YOG at the new location due to using the buoyancy method. The extra weight it adds to the wooden frame may cause some safety issues that I rather get out of the way.

The new test YOG will be a lot stronger and scaled up on the lever ratio.    :)

I will try to use memory alloy to release the pin electrically for now. But the most importantly it will have clear energy output features for testing and public acceptance.

For now that’s it without posting ahead myself.

Regards,
Howard

thanks howard for the update.
i really enjoyed watching all you videos and reading this WHOLE thread.
keep up the good work dude.
take care.

peace.

WattBuilder

Hi ALL,

I’m just checking in and still working at it. 

Here’s what I’m working on now.

I have made some progress on finding out a better way to not use any electrical input for the YOG on the buoyancy method.

Instead of using the memory alloy to release the pin electrically, I have found when using dynamic braking it can be very advantageous.

The long lever will have a small motor as part of it, to hold it’s position during a cycle pass. When the drive magnet reaches the end of a cycle pass. I will use something like a reed switch to release the connection to the small motor. Allowing the buoyancy to turn the drive magnet unbalanced.

For those not familiar with braking a motor, It’s when you take the wire’s from a DC motor for example and short the two wires connecting them together. You create a field within the DC motor that will not allow the motor to turn anymore.

So the connection on the reed switch is normally closed.

I will keep you guys posted as progress develops hopefully I get a break to spend more time on the YOG.

Many thanks all for your support !       :)

Howard Yu

FreeEnergy

nicbordeaux

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on September 15, 2009, 12:46:24 PM
I think Bessler's Wheel is an over rated clock mechanism. nobody can get it to work but my clock works just fine. lol

sorry. I had to.

Jerry ;)

Jerry, nobody has the remotest idea what made the "bessler wheel" work, if work it did. Interpreting Bessler's work is some people's fun, some even believe, it's like theology or trying to translate Dead Sea scrolls when you only speak German. But it is a useful focal point for discussion about self running gravity and CF "powered" devices.

Regarding that Yu oscillating gizmo, I'd say do away with the magnets, up the weight and offset of the 180° "flag" weights, and you might be onto something.

WattBuilder

Quote from: nicbordeaux on May 05, 2010, 03:47:31 PM
Regarding that Yu oscillating gizmo, I'd say do away with the magnets, up the weight and offset of the 180° "flag" weights, and you might be onto something.

As an inventor, the thought has cross my mind for a gravity model for fun.
For now I am happy with the free energy the YOG provides as is.

Here are some of my thoughts on the gravity model.
The buoyancy method would be my pick and most of the functions are already their.

The potential issues when removing the magnetic array with the buoyancy method is the loss of gain kinetic energy. That will affect the time for the drive magnet to reach 180 degrees for a cycle pass.

Now I have been holding on to this solution to solve the potential time issue that I came up with for the magnetic array model. But I was waiting to see of I even needed it.

It’s actually a common feature in old clocks used as an escapement. I like to view it as a mechanical time delay. It’s when you have a string attached to the moving lever with a weight on the other end of the string. The YOG will be positioned between two poles.

So when the YOG makes a cycle pass and reaches its end of cycle. The string with the weighted end will swing horizontally over and wrap itself around the pole. Then after to unwrap itself to allow for the next cycle to repeat.

This wrapping and unwrapping of the string causes a mechanical delay that is adjustable to allow for the time that the buoyancy may need to rotate 180 Degrees. 

To conclude, the real energy is with the magnetic array for the benefit of mankind.

Howard Yu